Daniel Jay Millman (born February 22, 1946) is an American author and lecturer in the self-help field. Dan Millman wrote the book Way of the Peaceful Warrior which was adapted into the movie Peaceful Warrior. It is an autobiographical tale about a chance encounter with a stranger that changes the life of a college gymnast.
|This on article on an author is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- You don't see your prison because its bars are invisible.
- Book one: The winds of change - The web of illusion
- Anger is stronger than fear, stronger than sorrow.
- p 69 - Book one: The winds of change - The web of illusion
- You will be free of the world's turbulence as soon as you stop taking your thoughts so seriously.
- p. 73 - Book one: The winds of change - Cutting free
- There are no ordinary moments.
- p. 138 - Book two: The warrior's training - The mountain path