2002 film by David Jacobson
- Written and directed by David Jacobson.
- I am a pervert. I'm an exhibitionist. I'm a masturbator. And a killer... like you.
- Careful with that machine. It'll eat you up.
- Khamtay: Why would you buy me those?
- Jeffrey Dahmer: Because I like to do nice things for people. Makes me feel good about myself.
- Khamtay: Are you some kind of nut?
- Jeffrey Dahmer: That's sad.
- Khamtay: What?
- Jeffrey Dahmer: That we've gotten to a point where doing nice things for people is considered insane.
- Jeffrey Dahmer: You must be harboring a lot of anger inside.
- Rodney: I'm not angry inside, all right?
- Jeffrey Dahmer: I think you are. I think you act all sweet and innocent, but it's only to cover up how you wanna kill people.
- Jeffrey Dahmer: You think you're a rebel don't you?
- Lance Bell: Not really.
- Jeffrey Dahmer: Okay. What's your favorite movie?
- Lance Bell: Bonnie and Clyde.
- Jeffrey Dahmer: Okay. Your favorite band?
- Lance Bell: Lynyrd Skynyrd.
- Jeffrey Dahmer: What do you think of police?
- Lance Bell: Don't like 'em.
- Jeffrey Dahmer: Well, it's pretty obvious you're a rebel. You're against the establishment.
- Lance Bell: Yeah, maybe I am?
- Jeffrey Dahmer: So, why don't you see that having sex with only girls is following the most fascist social lie of them all?
- Lance Bell: Clyde Barrow broke every law there was, including killing people. He did not fuck guys.
- Jeffrey Dahmer: I read he did. They just wouldn't put that in a movie.
- Lance Bell: It's such bullshit.
- Jeffrey Dahmer: You know what the cross was, don't you?
- Rodney: Yeah, where Jesus died, right?
- Jeffrey Dahmer: A torture device... used to kill criminals. So when you pray to it, it's like praying to an electric chair, or a guillotine.
- The mind is a place of its own.
- A man turns his darkest fantasies into a horrifying reality.