DC Showcase: Green Arrow
2010 film directed by Joaquim Dos Santos
Green Arrow Edit
- Sorry I'm late. But you try changing clothes in a hybrid.
- Pat: [voice-over] And now Sylvester the Sky Man brings you up-to-the-minute traffic from our WST News chopper.
- Green Arrow: That dragon almost got us.
- Princess Perdita: You do realize I'm 10 and do not require fairy-tale metaphors?
- Green Arrow: Sorry. It's my first time rescuing royalty.
- Princess Perdita: It is quite a forgivable sin... Robin Hood.
- Merc 1: Kill you! Kill you! Kill you!
- Green Arrow: Me? Weren't you after the kid?
- Princess Perdita: Excuse me?
- Green Arrow: Kidding, your Kidness. Kidding.
- Merlyn the Magnificent: So, Arrow, once again you've stumbled onto my stage and horned in on my act.
- Green Arrow: That's me. Always hogging the limelight.
- Merlyn the Magnificent: I seem to recall you lost our last duel. All eight of our last duels.
- Princess Perdita: You lost?
- Green Arrow: Yeah, but I've been practicing. A lot.
- Green Arrow: Vertigo.
- Count Vertigo: Count Vertigo to you, peasant. Soon to be King Vertigo once I've dispatched you and the little bi...
- Black Canary: Watch your mouth. [Black Canary sonic screams at Vertigo]
- [last lines]
- [Black Canary sighs]
- Black Canary: What would you do without me?
- Green Arrow: Well, now that you mention it, and since I'm on my knees anyway. [Green Arrow opens a small box to reveal an engagement ring to Black Canary] I can't live without you, babe. Literally. [Black Canary stares in stunned silence]
- Princess Perdita: Say yes. After all, every queen needs a consort.
- Green Arrow: She's right... Every queen does.
- Black Canary: [she giggles] Yes. The answer is yes.
- [Green Arrow puts the ring on Black Canary's finger and kisses her hand. They embrace and kiss]