Curious George (film)
2006 film by Matthew O'Callaghan
- Directed by Matthew O'Callaghan. Written by Ken Kaufman.
- You don't give a monkey a latte!
- Okay, fellows, last stop. Everybody off.
- Who leaves eight open cans of paint lying around?
- George, what did you do?
- What am I doing? This isn't a movie, it's real!
- Or, at least 10.
- It's the same hat! And the same monkey! You followed me all the way from Africa? To play Peekaboo?
- Junior was right. There is a parking problem in the city!
- Do yourself a favor. You're gonna want to put the cucumbers back on.
- Clovis: [seeing the three-inch idol] Ted, I'm not one to judge. But hasn't its size been exaggerated just a wee bit?
- Cab Driver: There's no screaming in cabs!
- Cab Driver: Where you headed, Yellow?
- Ted, The Man with the Yellow Hat: Bloomsberry Museum, and I'll give you an extra ten if you don't call me "Yellow", okay?
- Cab Driver: Sure thing, Sunshine.
- Kids: George, is.
- Ted, The Man with the Yellow Hat: Okay, his name is...
- [Sees George Washington statue.]
- Ted, The Man with the Yellow Hat: Washington! His name's Washington.
- Kid 3: That's a dumb name!
- Ted, The Man with the Yellow Hat: Okay, then call him George! Are you happy?
- Kids: All right.
- Bloomsberry: We'll be cutting through the heavy brush for 12 hours a day.
- Ted, The Man with the Yellow Hat: His magnificent idol looks like it came out of a cereal box!
- Junior: Wow. That must be a huge box of cereal.
- Clovis: That's a lot of yellow for one man.
- Ted, The Man with the Yellow Hat: I thought you were colour-blind.
- Clovis: I can see that!
- Miss Plushbottom: [singing] You are fired!
- Painter #1: She fired us in song.
- Painter #2: But it still hurt.
- Mr. Bloomsberry: I knew you wouldn't let me down.
- Ted, The Man with the Yellow Hat: I had to admit I came pretty close.
- Mr. Bloomsberry: Oh, no. I'm so proud of you. You're like the son I never had.
- Junior: Father, I'm your son. Remember?
- Mr. Bloomsberry: Well, yes. But I had you.
- Ivan: [with a thick Russian accent] If I find a pet, you are evicted.
- Ted, The Man with the Yellow Hat: E-what-ed?
- Ivan: [enunciating] E-vic-ted.