Crocodile (2000 film)
2000 American-Mexican co-production horror film directed by Tobe Hooper
- Directed by Tobe Hooper. Produced by Eddy Chamichian, R. Vern Crofoot, Alexandra Cárdenas, Boaz Davidson, Frank DeMartini, Danny Dimbort, Lee Lazarow, Avi Lerner, Danny Lerner and Trevor Short. Screenplay by Jace Anderson, Adam Gierasch and Michael D. Weiss.
- We'll use those sweatshirts as blindfolds! The Australian Guy from Animal Planet does it all the time, it works!
- Kit: We were just attacked by some HUGE creature and you're worried about BLISTERS and dirt in your eyes?
- Sheriff Bowman: Gator... Crocodile... What's the difference?
- Shurkin: It takes a lot to sever a spine. You see, a crocodile's teeth intertwine. They snap shut with forty pounds of pressure. I can't tell you how bad this is, sheriff.
- Annabelle: I've survived 19 years in New York City. Murders, rapists, muggers, you name it! Now I'm gonna be eaten by a fucking monster?
- Duncan McKay: Annabelle, why don't you take the phone profinity and shove it up your ass!
- Duncan McKay: Hey, blow me!
- Claire: I'd rather die!
- Reality Bites!
- The fear won't tear you up, but it will.
- Ever Feel like Something is Watching You?