Criss Cross (1949 film)
1950 film by Robert Siodmak
When you Double-Cross a Double-Crosser...IT'S A CRISS-CROSS!(taglines)
Detective Lieutenant Pete RamirezEdit
- I should have been a better friend. I shoulda stopped you. I shoulda grabbed you by the neck, I shoulda kicked your teeth in. I'm sorry, Steve.
- Steve Thompson: She's all right, she's just young.
- Mrs. Thompson of Anna: Huh! Some ways, she knows more than Einstein.
- When you Double-Cross a Double-Crosser...IT'S A CRISS-CROSS!
- They played it with BULLETS!
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|