Creature from the Haunted Sea
1961 film by Roger Corman
Creature from the Haunted Sea is a 1961 film about a crook who decides to bump off members of his inept crew and blame their deaths on a legendary sea creature. What he doesn't know is that the creature is real.
This Gangster's "Single Partner" Isn't Even Human! (taglines)
- I had to go the Santo Domingo bar and I had to find Agent XK-120, whom I'd never met.
- Mary-Belle Monahan, alias Mary-Monahan Belle, alias Belle-Mary Monahan, alias Monahan Marybelle: they say she was a gun moll just because Lucky Luciano gave her a Rolls Royce every Christmas and they can't really prove she sneaked into the Hollywood Bowl with a tommygun and rubbed out the convention of police chiefs in 1956. Oh, I knew that she got nailed cold when she was pushing heroin in the laundry room at Boys' Town, but I'm willing to give anyone the benefit of the doubt - especially when she's as crazy-looking as Mary-Belle.
- Renzo loved Mary-Belle, but he was the skipper and decided to go down ahead of his ship.
- So I got the girl... and guess who got the gold.
- Renzo Capetto: Alright, baby, listen. You hold on to these 'cause I can't use 'em without Pete or Jack to help.
- Mary-Belle Monahan: I'll keep 'em warm for ya.
- Renzo Capetto: You can go anywhere you like. I'm going home.
- Cuban Colonel: To America?
- Renzo Capetto: America? No, I can't go back there anymore... Sicily.
- Cuban Colonel: Oh.
- Renzo Capetto: I've got an uncle there who's been after me for years to help him stamp grapes. It's beginning to appeal to me.
- Mary-Belle Monahan: You made that monster up out of thin air! Now don't try to tell me it's real. I'm not that stupid.
- Pete Peterson Jr.: Well, *I* am!
- This Gangster's "Single Partner" Isn't Even Human!
- What was the unspeakable secret of the sea?
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|