Crazy, Stupid, Love.
2011 film directed by Glenn Ficarra and John Requa
Crazy, Stupid, Love. is a 2011 romantic comedy film about a middle-aged husband whose life changes dramatically when his wife asks him for a divorce. He seeks to rediscover his manhood with the help of a newfound friend, learning to pick up girls at bars.
- Directed by Glenn Ficarra and John Requa. Written by Dan Fogelman.
This is Crazy.taglines
- I'm so mad at you. I'm really mad at you for what you did. But I'm mad at myself too. Because I should not have jumped out of that car - I should have fought for you. Because you fight for your soul mates.
- I have loved her even when I hated her... only married couples'll understand that one...
- I will never stop trying. Because when you find the one... you never give up.
- I'm going to help you find your manhood. Do you have any idea where you might have lost it?
- I'm wildly unhappy, and I'm trying to buy it, and it's not working.
- The war between the sexes is over. We won the second women started doing pole dancing for exercise.
- [to Jacob] Will you take off your shirt... fuck! Seriously? It's like you're Photoshopped!
- Is this some kind of a skit? Because I'm lost.
- You wanna talk about The Scarlet Letter, Ms. Tafferty? All right. Well, the A they're both wearing - I think it stands for "asshole." Wanna know why? Because they fell in love and love is for stupid assholes. And this book is just about a bunch of assholes who fell in love, like assholes, then had to die, like assholes. I'm sorry about all the "assholes."
- Cal: How about we say what we want on three? One, two, three.
- Emily: I want a divorce.
- Cal: [at the same time] Creme brulee.
- Jacob: The skin under your eyes is starting to look like Hugh Hefner's ball sack.
- Cal: [carefully looks at himself in the mirror and sighs] Yes, it is.
- Jacob: [looking at Cal's shoes] Are you Steve Jobs?
- Cal: What?
- Jacob: Are you the billionaire owner of Apple Computers?
- Cal: No.
- Jacob: Oh, OK. In that case, you've got no right to wear New Balance sneakers, ever.
- Jacob: Let's talk about how many women you've been with.
- Cal: Sexually?
- Jacob: Yeah, no, I mean break-dance fighting.
- Kate: What do you want to do with me?
- Cal: I want to show you off to my ex-wife and make her really jealous!
- Hannah: [after kissing him passionately] Do you remember me?
- Jacob: Yeah.
- Hannah: Do you still find me attractive?
- Jacob: Yes.
- Hannah: Do you still want to take me home?
- Jacob: Yeah.
- Hannah: Let's go.
- Hannah: I'm here to bang the hot guy who hit on me at the bar.
- Jacob: Jacob.
- Hannah: Jacob! Sorry, Jacob...
- Jacob: Do people still say "bang"?
- Hannah: I do. And we're gonna bang!
- Robbie: If you love her, then go get her back.
- Cal: Wow, how old are you?
- Molly: Um, I'm gonna go watch TV now.
- Cal: Yeah, that's fine honey, why don't you go do that.
- Jacob: Yeah, can i come?
- Molly: No.
- This Is Crazy
- This Is Stupid
- This Is Love
- Steve Carell - Cal Weaver
- Ryan Gosling - Jacob Palmer
- Julianne Moore - Emily Weaver
- Emma Stone - Hannah Weaver
- Analeigh Tipton - Jessica Riley
- Jonah Bobo - Robbie Weaver
- Joey King - Molly Weaver
- Karolina Wydra - Jordyn
- Marisa Tomei - Kate Tafferty
- Julianna Guill - Madison
- John Carroll Lynch - Bernie Riley
- Beth Littleford - Claire Riley
- Kevin Bacon - David Lindhagen
- Liza Lapira - Liz
- Josh Groban - Richard
- Richard Steven Horvitz - Hardware Store Assistant