Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped
Crash Bandicoot: Warped (known in Europe as Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped or just simply Crash Bandicoot 3) is the third installation in the Crash Bandicoot game series and also is the last Crash Bandicoot game to be created by Naughty Dog (not including Crash Team Racing).
Dr. Neo CortexEdit
- Great Uka Uka, it was that infernal bandicoot!!
- I know we had a few unfortunate... setbacks.
- Crash, Crash, Crash, why must you always muck in my mud? Oh look, I have a mask helping me too! We will find out which one is more powerful, soon enough!
- Wait, what? Where was I? Oh, Tiny was a good fellow. He hated everyone and everything, but a good heart, nonetheless. Please, be more reasonable with my minions next time.
- Well, you've crashed a few parties before, but I didn't expect you to make it this far! If you don't turn back…
- Crash, Coco. You must realize that this Timer Twister Machine is very delicate! Without Dr. N. Tropy's constant care and control, who knows what it will do.
- It's funny how history repeats itself. Yet again, N. Gin has failed to defeat you.
- Oh, my aching head! I'm not feeling myself these days. So, the end is in sight. Gather another five crystals and again you will have foiled my plan... or will you?
- [laughing ironically] I'm sorry. This is the part where I'm supposed to be angry, full of rage, incensed beyond belief. Once again, you've outsmarted and outspun my best henchmen. I should be rather upset, shouldn't I?
- [growls in frustration and stomps on his hoverboard]
- Defeated again, this is not fair! Maybe I should retire to a nice, big beach, with a nice, big drink and a woman with nice big bags of ice for my head!
- [he and N. Tropy are turned into infants while fighting over Uka Uka] Give me the mask! With it, I shall take over the world! C'mon!
- Uka Uka is free? No, it cannot be! Evil, great evil has come!
- After many eons, my evil twin, Uka Uka, is free from his underground prison. Long ago, I've kept him there to protect the world from his malice, now (he's) free once again. He must be stopped!
- Children, Uka Uka and Cortex plan to use this Time Twisting Machine to collect crystals that lay scattered across time. I brought you here to recover the crystals before they do so. To open on a time portal, simply stand on a button and then jump into the portal. Good luck.
- Crash, Coco. You forgot to bring the crystal out of that level. Quickly, go back in and get it, Cortex's minions are searching for it as we speak.
- Crash, Coco. You were not listening to me, find the crystals that look like this. [image of the crystal briefly shows up] ...Before Dr. Cortex enslaves us all.
- Well done, children. By defeating Tiny, you have unlocked the gate to the next time travel area, go back to the center of this time twister and save your progress if you wish. From there, you will see that the gate to the second time travel area is now open.
- Crash, Coco. Remember, it is not only Dr. Cortex who we battle. Beware of Uka Uka, my children, he is a far more dangerous enemy than anyone can imagine.
- Crash, Coco. If you've already retrieved a level's crystal, then you will see a floating clock when you enter for the second time. This floating clock activates time trial mode. Grab it and the clock will start ticking. Race for the end to get the best time. But beware, some elements will change.
- The Time Twister Machine could not hold itself together. We were lucky to escape.
- It's difficult to say what has happened to our enemies, but I doubt we will see them... for a loooooooong time.
- G'day, mates! Dingodile's the name, and Uka Uka and Cortex gave me orders to bring the crystals to them during the Ice Ages. So, gimme the goods and shove off... or I'll roast yuz!
- Right! Now, you've gone and done it! Them crystals are MINE!
- Bring out the butter! I'm gonna make toast!
- You've thrashed me, mate. No worries, but you'll soon be up against much worse.
- Uka Uka and Cortex want Tiny get crystals and bring them to big Coliseum in Rome. CRASH, LEAVE THEM FOR TINY OR CRASH GET CRUSHED!
- CRASH, COCO! STOLE THE PRETTY CRYSTALS, TINY TAKE THEM BACK... IN GLADIATOR ARENA!
- Free... at last.
- None has dared to fail the great Uka Uka even once. But you, Cortex, YOU have failed me TWICE!!
- From deep inside my temple prison, I gave you simple instructions to follow. But you lost the gems, you lost the crystals, AND I HAVE LOST MY PATIENCE!! There is now no other power source in this planet.
- And FAILED!!! But, since your bumbling has set me free, I am feeling...generous. There is still a way to amass the power needed to enslave this miserable planet...and this time...THIS TIME, the great Uka Uka WILL MAKE SURE THAT YOU DO IT RIGHT!!!
- WHY, WHY MUST YOU CONTINUE TO BE A THORN IN OUR SIDE?!?
- I will inflict a thousand years of suffering on you, and the ENTIRE UNIVERSE!
- You insolent, insignificant MORONS! By defeating N. Tropy, you have placed us all in GRAVE RISK!
- Wha...?! For this, we will destroy you!
- And in fact, WE'RE FURIOUS!!! But it seems you have overlooked one small detail, you little orange delivery boy... Now that you have gathered all the crystals, all we have to do IS TAKE THEM FROM YOU!!!!
- Crash Bandicoot, for the LAST time, give those crystals to ME!
- It's not over, Bandicoot. There are still the gems! We still have a chance to triumph! Mwahahahahahahaha!
- Yes, it is true! The bandicoot has brought all of the crystals and all of the gems to ME! ULTIMATE POWER IS MINE!! The world as we know it IS ABOUT TO END!!!
- No, it cannot be! Not a prisoner of time again! AGGGGGGGGH!!
- Well, haven't we gotten far for a pair of fuzzy marsupials. I am Doctor Nefarious Tropy, master of time and creator of the very Time Twister Machine you see before you. Uka Uka and Dr. Cortex has sent me to end this little charade, so you won't be leaving my area with the crystals. I swear it!
- So, you little pesky little rats aren't going to back off, eh? Just you continue to gather crystals and see what I do!
- AAAARRRGG!! YOU LITTLE VERMIN ARE WAY TOO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU'RE GETTING YOURSELVES INTO! THIS TIME YOU'VE DONE IT!
- Now, you're on my "time", you little skunk. GIVE ME THE CRYSTALS!
- My 'time' is up, but yours... soon will be too.
- So, Crash Bandicoot we meet again! Uka Uka and Dr. Cortex want me to teach you a lesson! Well, I've made a few MODIFICATIONS on my mechanics since our last encounter. So BACK OFF or be deleted!
- So, you want to go a few rounds?! When this is over, we'll see who's obsolete!
- Prepare to be pulverized, Bandicoot!
- AAAARRRRRRRRGH! NOT AGAIN!
- Uka Uka: None have dared to fail the great Uka Uka even once, but you, Cortex… You have failed me TWICE!
- Cortex: Great Uka Uka, it was that infernal Bandicoot!
- Uka Uka: From deep inside my temple prison, I sent you simple instructions to follow. But you lost the gems, you lost the crystals, AND I HAVE LOST MY PATIENCE! There is now no other power source left on this planet.
- Cortex: I know. We've had a few unfortunate...setbacks.
- Uka Uka: And FAILED, but since your bumbling has managed to set me free, I am feeling... generous. There is still a way for us to amass the power needed to enslave this miserable planet, and this time... this time, the great Uka Uka will make sure that you do it right!