Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
2012 first-person shooter video game
|This theme article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
"The Commander" (Weapons Course)Edit
- [teaching the player between teammates and hostiles]
[A wooden police (Counter-Terrorist) target appears] "We have good guys, and the bad guys. [A wooden Terrorist target appears] We want you to shoot the bad guys. And just to prove you were paying attention, pick up the weapon and shoot 5 bad guys for me."
- [after the player shoots the first target]
"Way to hit the giant wood target! You just saved democracy! [laughs] I know, I know! We've all had to complete these tests. Nice job, though!"
- [teaching the player about bombs]
"Listen up. Now, unless you're a traitor, you will not be planting bombs in the field, but we want you to understand what you're up against. So pick up a bomb and head on over to Bomb Site A."
- [when the player picks up a bomb]
"Plant the bomb by equipping it and then using it. Now go ahead and plant it inside the blast shield."
- [after the player plants the bomb]
"Good job on the bomb planting, traitor! But you better hurry up, we just planted a bomb at Bomb Site B, and you only have seconds to defuse it. You can find the bomb site using your radar."
- [while the player defuses the bomb]
"Hurry, hurry! That's a live bomb!"
- [after the player defuses the bomb]
"Good job! You know what would have made the defusing faster, if I had remembered to give you the defusing kit. Yeah, a kit will cut the time in half it takes to defuse a bomb. Sorry about that."
- Los! Los! Los! (Go! Go! Go!) - GSG-9, at the start of a round