Corridors of Blood
1958 film by Robert Day
- Directed by Robert Day. Written by Jean Scott Rogers.
Tops in Terror! (taglines)
- Mr Blount: A good day's work, Bolton! You're getting faster all the time. Beats me how you do it!
- Dr. Bolton: No matter how fast I still can't save them!
- Mr Blount: Yes, most distresing, but, alas, inevitably you can't have operations without screams. Pain and the knife, they're inseparable!
- Dr. Bolton: I beg to differ. Someday surgery must and will be made painless.
- Hospital chairman: Mr. Bolton, the committee have decided against holding any further demonstrations
- Dr. Bolton: Well, Charles, you've lost faith with me too?
- Hospital chairman: The decision's for your own good.
- Dr. Bolton: You can't stop me. Operations without pain are possible, and I'll not rest until I've proved it to you!
- Tops in Terror!
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|