Continental Divide (film)
1981 American romantic comedy directed by Michael Apted
When they met they heard bells. And that was just round one.
- I've never seen such big balls - and I'm from Chicago.
- I know what I wrote, I was there when I wrote it.
- It's so quiet up here, you could hear a mouse get a hard on.
- The air was thin. She was average cute. She was the only girl up there. The air was so thin!
- Ernie Souchak: But why ornithology?
- Nell Porter: I like the uniform.
- Continental Divide quotes at the Internet Movie Database
- Continental Divide at Rotten Tomatoes
- Continental Divide at Mojo
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|