Command & Conquer
Command & Conquer is a real-time strategy video game franchise.
Command & Conquer (1995)Edit
- [First Nod campaign cutscene]
- "I'm Seth. Just Seth. From God, to Kane, to Seth."
- [Eight Nod campaign cutscene]
- "Oh, and, congratulations on your promotion" (After killing Seth)
- [Final Nod campaign cutscene]
- "...the world. Where to strike? Where will the world most keenly feel the blade of GDI treachery? You have done much to aid the Brotherhood towards this final victory. The choice, my friend, is yours." (allowing the player to pick a target for the ion cannon strike)
- [The sixth Allied cutscene]
- General Carville: Dr. Einstein, you still there?
- Einstein: Ja, ja! I'm hier, one moment! Well, commander, you know, of course, that war, it is not my vocation! I am only a scientist... But Soviet Premier Romanov und his generals, they will stop at nothing to rule the minds und the bodies of everyone on the planet — und they do have the psychic technology to do this! I, too... I know a few tricks... These are plans for a Prism Tower. Your president, he has expressed great interest in its application!
- General Carville: Thanks, Doc. Commander, the Reds have established a forward base near DC with the ability to deploy Tesla Coils. Now they're pretty well entrenched — but I think if we can take the capital back, we can turn the tide. I'm tired of hanging out in Canada. Get me my office back!
- [When the player builds the Chronosphere]
- Premier Romanov: This message goes out to hidden commander. Who continues to dance, but ceases to amuse! Now is time to submit to Soviet supremacy, commander. After you feel pain from my nuclear bombs, you will wish for another chance!
- Einstein: Well, commander. I've learned it is never a good idea to play around with the forces of nature. But with this evil Romanov running loose again, we have no choice! This Weather Control Device provides very advanced manipulation of the weather patterns. These are God's toys, commander... use them wisely, ja?
- At the beginning of the Allied Mission
- Eva: Commander, good morning. We have instituted the president's emergency Lazarus Protocol. I'm Lieutenant Eva; The intel officer assigned to your command. Since you're the only commander left alive, I'm pretty lucky to have a job.
- Expansion pack for Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2
- [on Intro] No tricks, Mr. President. In a few moments, I will unleash a tidal wave of psyhcic energy designed to dominate the minds of the entire planet. There will be no more free will, only my will.
- [spots Einstein] Professor! Doc! Hey, you still got that Time Machine, right? Good. Could you send me back, like, two hours ago? I don't think you got your timeline straight. [to the general] Catch you on the replay.
- [on a mission in Hollywood] It looks like Yuri's got the studio filming another dinosaur movie. He's not very creative, is he?
- And I thought the Brute was bad! Yuri calls this thing a Mastermind. It's basically a big brain on wheels that mind controls everything that gets near it. Don't get near it.
- And he cried in a loud voice, "Lazarus, come forth!" And Lazarus did arise from the grave...I have always believed that faith was measured in deeds, not words. And while many of my children worshipped my name, their deeds betrayed them.
- [First lines]
- The destruction of the Philadelphia was not an accident. It was a merciful bullet to the head of a malignant ideology. It was the death of fear and the birth of hope. Rejoice, children of Nod!
- Good afternoon, Commander. You must be lost. This is not your precious Blue Zone, this is Nod territory. Tell you what -- I'll have my forces send you home -- in a body bag.
- In the slums of Rio, the homeless and the hungry know the truth! They have been forgotten! They have NOTHING! ... BUT! THEIR! ANGER! We will take that spark and start a fire which will become a great conflagration! PEACE! THROUGH! POWER!
- (shouting to scrin) Get back to Mars... Or wherever you came from
- soldier 1: whats that?
- soldier 2: it looks like an local ionstorm
- soldier 1: but thats imposible
- soldier 2: yeah, tell that to the aliens
Premier Anatoly CherdenkoEdit
- Well done commander. I had no doubt that our coalition would prove to be… succesfull.
- [Referring to the Mt Rushmore Laser cannon] If that weapon fires, I have no choice but to launch every weapon I have against the United States, DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?!
- Commander! You've rained on my glorious parade! For this, I'm sending everything I got at you, but I won't let you have the satisfaction of catching me. I'm escaping to ONE PLACE THAT HASN'T BEEN CORRUPTED BY CAPITALISM... SPACE!
- Another victory commander! I knew my faith in you was not misplaced.
- The new American President is an ignorant fanatic who wants to wipe us of the face of the Earth! He has rallied the Allies and re-energized their will. We must strike swiftly, before they can mobilize their forces.
- General Krukov has a tendency to overstep his authority. One day he will go too far.
- [after surviving his "assassination attempt"] My grandfather was a Cossack, and we Cossacks are not so easy to kill.
- And while you are mopping up the last of those kapitalist pigs, I will root out the enemy within!
- Welcome back General. Yes my friend, you have been promoted. I'm sure General Krukov treachery was as much as a shock to you as it was to me! As my most trusted senior officer I need you know to lead our forces against those who would destroy us.
- [About the Empire of the Rising Sun] Though culturally they are a backwards and superstitious people, technalogically they are quite advanced.
- We will sign this treaty, we will come together as brothers and then we will crush them. Yes General, it is a trap and you my friend, are the bait.
- Thank you Commander, for so thoroughly and brutally dispatching my enemies. But now I'm afraid, you have outlived your usefullness. You know just too much to be a threat to me and with that the future of the Soviet Republic. I will not say das vedanja commander, for I can assure you... we will never meet... again!
- You think you can just show up on my doorstep, unannounced?
- NO! This cannot be happening. I am the Premier. I control TIME!
General Nikolai KrukovEdit
- Hello capitalist dogs. I am General Krukov, the one that will bring you defeat today. Brace yourselves for the might of the Red Navy. We will pound your little island, until you weep for mercy.
- I have something up my sleeve for you, commander. Why don’t you come a bit closer to my base?
- You see commander, while you were hiding behind the barricades in Leningrad, our enemy was thrusting deeper into the motherland’s tender nether regions.
- Once again, I have brought victory to the USSR. Pay attention comrade, perhaps next time you’ll be able to win without me. Anything is possible, I suppose.
- [Dying words] You filthy traitor! You are no soldier. Your time will come, I promise you.
- Do you like my entrance? Wait until you see the exit. Your exit!
- [Dying words] Defeated?! By the likes of you? [curses in Russian]
Dr. Gregor ZelinskyEdit
- We now have two mortal enemies?
- Don't you understand, without Einstein there is no nuclear weapons, because we have altered the space-time continuum. Oh, who knows what nightmares we have created!
- Ah Mr. Bingham, thank you. You must listen to me, nothing is as it should be.
- I have created time machine.
- [Upon being called "the greatest scientific mind of our time"] Oh no, there was another, far greater...
- We have violated the space-time continuum and the repercussions of this arrogant act have been catastrophic.
- You are a hero to the people, they will follow you if you show them the- [Transmission gets cut off]
- You Empire of the Rising Sun, you're a mistake out of time! You thought that by destroying the time machine you could erase this error but I can still stop you!
- Don't come any closer. I need more time with the Chronosphere prototype. I won't hesitate to unleash catastrophe upon you!
- [Dying words] No, no, no, NO! You are a mistake! MY mistake!
President Howard T. AckermanEdit
- Greetings, commander. You're ready to send those commies running back to their mommies?
- That was a win-win for everyone, commander. Well, not for the Reds. For them it was more of a lose-lose.
- You have insulted me in my own garden! Now you will have to deal with me personally!
- Survival is not a matter of chance. Rather, it is a matter of choice.
- Given enough time, any man may master the physical. Given enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is a true warrior, who can master both.
- If fate can be changed on a whim! If the future is malleable, then there IS no divine destiny! ALL THIS MEANS NOTHING!
- Because of your victories, I bestow upon you, the honored title of Supreme Shogun.
- Soviet Conscript: [During the Soviet invasion of New York] New York will soon be renamed Commandergrad, I think.
- Imperial Warrior: [While attacking Amsterdam] This city crawls with the lowly. We shall put these sad creatures to the sword!
- Allied Spy: [Regarding the Peter & Paul Fortress] That fancy fortress explains why the Reds chose to make their stand in Leningrad of all places.
[After killing Einstein in 1927, the Soviets return to the present to find the Premier’s office fully restored]
- Krukov: I do not understand.
- Zelinksy: We have altered the past and changed the present.
- [Communications officer Dasha appears on a screen in the wall]
- Dasha: There you are sir. I have the reports from the front that you requested.
- Krukov: Excellent. What do you have for me?
- Dasha: Excuse me General, I meant Premier Cherdenko
- [Cherdenko smiles]
- Dasha: Sir, the Allies are on the run. Soon, western Europe will be ours!
- Cherdenko: You hear that General? Our enemies have been defeated!
[After Yoshiro has issued his ultimatum]
- Dasha: Sir, it appears the Empire has launched a full scale assault.
- Krukov: What empire?
- Dasha: The Empire of the Rising Sun, ofcourse!
- Zelinsky: We now have two mortal enemies?
- Krukov: We must unleash our nuclear weapons. Annihilate them all!
- Dasha: Excuse me, General?
- Krukov: Our nuclear weapons? Our atomic bombs!
- Zelinsky: Don’t you understand, without Einstein there is no nuclear weapons, because we have altered the space-time continuum. Oh, who knows what nightmares we have created.
- [The third Sovjet cutscene]
- Cherdenko: Another victory commander. I knew my faith in you was not misplaced. [Krukov appears] General.
- Krukov: We have pushed the Empire out of march of the Motherland, but we will never win this war without our navy. We need to recapture our port at Vladivostok.
- Cherdenko: Why don't we assign the young Commander to that task?
- Krukov: Don't be ridiculous Cherdenko. The Empire has a massive force there. This is not an operation for a novice. We need someone with vast experience.
- Cherdenko: I have full confidence that the Commander will be victorious.
- Krukov: I don't share your confidence.
- Cherdenko: I appreciate your point of view, General, but this is not your decision.
- Krukov: Yes, you have made that quite clear. [Krukov leaves]
- Cherdenko: Commander, the General was correct about one thing; we need our navy if we are going to win this war. Destroy the imperial forces occupying our port!
- I've been through Hell to find you!
- Greetings, Commander! It's a pleasure working with you again, sir. We terminated your vacation because the situation is dire. The Soviets have resumed their attacks! Our intel is in the dark, and our defenses have been caught off-guard by the sudden aggression. The Soviet army gained considerable ground, and massive forces are heading towards Germany. We must slow them down while we prepare our counteroffensive.
- Comrade, you are one of our last surviving commanding officers. So it is on you that we place the burden of reviving the injured spirit of our people.
- Hello, commander. I have heard some interesting things about you. We'll see how you handle yourself on the battlefield.
Tiberian Twilight (2010)Edit
- Brothers... sisters... I have a proposition.
- You're too fragile... You are all so...fragile.
- Humanity has always had a penchant for fanaticism. I have always found it...useful."
- Now I've felt how it is being Shiva, the destroyer of worlds.
Albert W. EckhartEdit
- If it's on terra firma, the Steel Talons can crush it like a soda can. It's when you kick a beehive full of Nod flyers that you start wishing there was a bunch of Sandstorms in your loadout.