Codename: Kids Next Door/Season 3
Operation: F.U.T.U.R.E. [3.01]Edit
Operation: A.F.L.O.A.T. [3.02]Edit
- Numbuh 4: Hey! Give me back my cheeseburger!!!!
Operation: L.E.A.D.E.R. [3.03]Edit
Operation: U.T.O.P.I.A. [3.04]Edit
Operation: R.O.B.B.E.R.S. [3.05]Edit
- Numbuh 5: Hey, is it 9:15 already?
- Bus Driver: 9:15?! We're late for school!
Operation: F.O.U.N.T.A.I.N. [3.06]Edit
Baby Numbuh 5: This mission is over, guys. WET'S go!
Baby Numbuh 2: (giggles) I just did!
Numbuh 5: (getting sprayed with the fountain of youth water) No, no, no!
(Water stops, Numbuh 5 is now a baby.)
Baby Numbuh 5: 'WEONA! PWEASE!'
Leona: Abigail, help!
Baby Numbuh 5: Why should I, meanie-face?!
Leona: I was wrong! I should've trusted you guys!
Baby Numbuh 5: Yeah, you should have. (starts walking away, is stopped by Baby Numbuh 4)
Baby Numbuh 4: I thought you said we came here to save WEONA?
Baby Numbuh 5: Change in PWANS! She's an adult, and a jerk! (starts walking away again, but Baby Numbuh 4 pulls on her sleeve)
Baby Numbuh 4: But she wants to be a kid! A big kid once told me: "We save kids. That's our job!"
(Baby Numbuh 5 thinks about this. She then looks at the other babyfied Kids Next Door. Baby Numbuh 1 sucks his thumb, smiles at Baby Numbuh 5)
Baby Numbuh 1: (in baby talk) How about you?
(Baby Numbuh 5 smiles, then sighs, knowing Baby Numbuh 4 and the others are right. She closes her eyes)
Baby Numbuh 5: Kids Next Door... (suddenly smiles, makes fists, and waves them in the air) Battle stations!
Operation: B.U.T.T. [3.07]Edit
Numbuh 1: Fellow Kids Next Door members, it has been an honor to battle adult tyranny alongside such brave warriors.
Numbuh 3: Oooh, kitten? Did you get me a kitten? Did you? Did you? Did you?
Numbuh 1: (ignoring Numbuh 3) So... it is with a heavy heart that I must RESIGN from the Kids Next Door... effective immediately.
Numbuh 3: Ooh, I know, I know! You brought me a parrot! Oh, they're so cute and wiggly!!
Numbuh 5: (to Numbuh 1) Hold up. So we made you go to the stupid beach. That's not bad enough for you to just quit...
Numbuh 1: This is a private matter, Numbuh 5. I'm sorry.
Numbuh 4: Dude! You can't just quit!
Numbuh 1: Watch me. (leaves)
(Numbuh 1 decides to quit the Kids Next Door)
Numbuh 4: (to Numbuh 3; teary-eyed) No, you dolt! Numbuh 1 just quit the team! He's not getting you a pony! He's not getting you anything! He's... he's gone! J-A-W-N! Gone! Don't you get it?!
Numbuh 2: Guys! I found this in Numbuh 1's room! (hands out a letter)
Numbuh 5: Let me see that! (reads the letter) "Leave your team behind or we'll put YOUR BEHIND in the school yearbook!"
Numbuh 4: What does that mean?
Numbuh 5: I have no ide -- (takes out a very interesting photo and had mixed emotions) Oh... oh, oh no...! Is that Nigel's heiny?
Numbuh 2: (looks at the picture) Woow. That is one big butt!
Numbuh 4: Let me see! (takes the picture away and looks) Whoa. Ohohoho! Wow. Wohohohoooo... wow!
Numbuh 3: (stops crying and laughs) Where'd they get a camera that's big enough to capture all that tushie?
Numbuh 3: (all about Numbuh 1's photo of his butt) That is not going to fit in the yearbook!
Numbuh 2: I say we put a big section in the rear! (everyone except Numbuh 5 laugh) If I were Numbuh 1, I... I would just turn the other cheek! Hahahaha! (waving his butt to Numbuh 5)
Numbuh 5: (desperately trying not to laugh, but then gave in) BWAHAHAHAHA!!!
Numbuh 1: (to the DCFDTL) You're despicable.
DCFDTL: Thank you, Nigel.
Operation: T.R.A.I.N.I.N.G. [3.08]Edit
Operation: A.R.C.H.I.V.E. [3.09]Edit
Kid General: Charge! (Kids run to attack the adults, then they see the giant robots) Run away like little girls!
Numbuh 1: It's a lie! It's a lie! Everything you know is a lie! We have to rise up! Stop the oppression! Rise up, rise up, rise up and- (Realizes how silly he looks to his history class) But I was just getting to the good part!
Mr Frybingle: Mr. Uno, that report has absolutely nothing to do with the Declaration of Independence.
Numbuh 1: Doesn't it, Mr. Frybingle?
Numbuh 2: I liked the part with the giant robot war. (Starts mimicing machine gun noises)
Mr. Frybingle: Well I like when my students actually use their textbooks to write a report, and not their ridiculous imaginations! So I'm giving you (Numbuh One) a double F minus. (Bell rings)
Numbuh 2: Aw, he's crazy, Numbuh 1! How could he not like the part with the water balloons?
Mr Frybingle: (Picks apple up off of desk, which turns out to be not a fruit but a phone) They know...
Operation: S.L.U.M.B.E.R. [3.10]Edit
- Numbuh 12: Wrong. I'm sorry, Fanny. I really did have fun at your party.
- Numbuh 4: She's got the code module!
- Numbuh 86: Numbuh 12! But-but, why?
- Numbuh 12: Well, I'm almost 13. I'm gonna have to work for the teens sooner or later. So I figured, why not sooner!
- Cree: Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha!
Operation: K.A.S.T.L.E. [3.11]Edit
Mushi Sanban: You're getting MARRIED?
Numbuh 3: No!
Mushi Sanban: But that knight said,
Number 3: Ugh, It's a long story, OK!
King Sandy: The king is NOT PRETEND!!!
Mushi Sanban: What do you mean is not pretending?
Operation: C.A.K.E.D.-T.H.R.E.E. [3.12]Edit
Numbuh 5: (after Numbuh One asks for suggestions on how to take the DCFDTL's cake) I say we go down there with some kind of giant robot so we don’t get our butts kicked by the giant robot you know they got waiting for us. (later, when the DCFDTL's giant present-robot attacks them) What I say before? Giant robot.
Numbuh 1: Any ideas?
Numbuh 4: I say we kick the crud out of them!
Numbuh 1: Simple.
Numbuh 3: We could ask them really nicely if they would just share the cake!
Numbuh 1: Simple MINDED.
Numbuh 1: Since that plan went up in smoke, we to back to our original plan.
Numbuh 3: We ask them to share?
Numbuh 1: No, we beat the crud out of them!
Numbuh 4: Now we're talking!
Numbuh 1: We storm their castle, kick their butts, and then it's cake for lunch!
Numbuh 1: (reading to the chicks) Once upon a time there was a Little Red Riding Hood, and the wolf ate her. The end.
Operation: L.O.C.K.D.O.W.N. [3.13]Edit
Operation: G.R.A.D.U.A.T.E.S. [3.14]Edit
(Numbuh 2's younger brother could not become and operative anymore, but he dramatically told the others that he would be "The Tommy.")
Numbuh 5: "I work ALONE. I AM the Tommy!" Boy, is he definitely your younger brother, Numbuh 2.
(The others laugh. The show says End Transmission)
Numbuh 2: Heeeey, what's THAT supposed to mean?
[Numbuh 5 is trying to tell Numbuh 1 about Father's Animalization Ray]
- Numbuh 5: If... If this thing doesn't change ages, then what if that happened if-(Birthday suit breaks and her hand turns into a hoof) AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Operation: H.U.G.S. [3.15]Edit
Operation: J.E.W.E.L.S. [3.16]Edit
Heinrich Von Marzipan: Und vhy is zis candy is so important to you?
Numbuh 5: I am saving for a special occasion.
Numbuh 5: Sorry I was late Numbuh 1, I have to pick up yo gift.
Numbuh 1: Blurpleberry, Yuck!, You know I prefer cherry.
Operation: T.R.I.C.K.Y. [3.17]Edit
Operation: U.N.C.O.O.L. [3.18]Edit
Operation: P.R.E.S.I.D.E.N.T. [3.19]Edit
Operation: H.O.S.P.I.T.A.L. [3.20]Edit
(Sector V crashes through a hospital and Numbuh 1 approaches the counter.)
Numbuh 1: I am Numbuh 1 of the Kids Next Door. We have received intelligence that one of our fellow operatives has been injured and is being treated in this facility. As of the last three months, every Kids Next Door operative that has been in this hospital has been attacked by enemy agent and had their brains scram-lified. Because of YOUR lack of security, Global Kids Next Door command has ordered my team to protect the nation from adult attack at all costs. I will require blueprints of this entire facility including information of all entry ports AND emergency exits. I will also require scans and fingerprints of the entire staff over the agent thirteen, access to your computer networks, and details of your aerial defense systems! (waited for unresponsive answer) H-Hello? Helloo?
Nurse: (suddenly appears in the counter) Oh, hello! (shocks Numbuh 1) How can I help you?
Numbuh 1: (sighs in frustration) Urgh. I am Numbuh 1 of the ---
Numbuh 3: (suddenly butts in) Where is he?! Tell me, tell me, tell me now! (breaks the glass window) Now! Now! Now! Now! Now! Now! (suddenly gets pulled down by Numbuh 5)
Numbuh 5: Um, could you please direct us to Dr. Lincoln? He's my dad, and he's taking care of one of our friends.
Nurse: (surprised) Is that your boyfriend that's currently on the operating room right now?
Numbuh 4: Well, um... you must really like this guy, huh...?
Numbuh 3: I don't like him, Numbuh 4. I love him.
Numbuh 4: Uh, listen, Numbuh 3... I-I know that you, uh, love this guy... but there's something I have to say.
Numbuh 3: Yes, Numbuh 4?
Numbuh 4: Um, I... Uh, um... I wanted to tell you... that I think that... that... (smells something unpleasant) Pee-yew! You stink!
Numbuh 3: Ah! You got a lot of nerve Mr., I'll-
Numbuh 4: You'll stick out the joint is what you'll- (the door to the surgery room opens and he gets smashed behind it) Hey, what's sticky Bradley doing here?
Numbuh 1: We sent Numbuh 6 to spy on Cree and we didn't expect him to visit a hospital. But like any good operative, he found a way to complete his assignment.
Numbuh 4: (holding his nose) Wait a second! (not holding his nose) We came here to protect Bradley?!? (points to Numbuh 3 who is holding Bradley) Then you... love... hey! You still think that stupid skunk is your baby? (gets hit by Bradley's laser)
Numbuh 5: Come on, guys, let's beat it before somebody sees what you did to that operating room.
Numbuh 3: So... what did you truly want to tell me Numbuh 4?
Numbuh 4: Oh, um... Your shoes un-tied.
Numbuh 3: (pauses then looks at him angrily) No, it's not!
Numbuh 4: Well, it was!
Numbuh 3: Nuh-uh! (they begin arguing down the hospital hallway)
Dr. Lincoln: (goes into the operating room) Well, well, if it isn't my oldest daughter Abby. What are you--- pee-YEW! We better operate immediately girl.
Operation: S.P.R.O.U.T. [3.21]Edit
- Mrs. Beatles: [as Numbuh 4 ate a vegetable] Oh, I'm so proud of you, Wallabee! You'll be a big, strong adult at no time if you keep eating your Brussels sprouts!
- Numbuh 4: Brussels sprout?!
- Numbuh 1: All right Numbuh 4, what did you eat?
- Numbuh 4: [on the verge of 'vegetable sickness] Brussels sprouts...
- [everyone gasps]
- Numbuh 1: You didn't swallow it, did you?!
- Numbuh 4: I-I... yes!
- Numbuh 4: I never meant to eat a vegetable... I'm-I'm sorry...
- Numbuh 5: Save your energy, Numbuh 4! We'll get that sprout.
- Numbuh 4: Really?
- Numbuh 5: Cross my heart and hope to... uh... yeah, sure.-
- Numbuh 2: Let's go!
- Numbuh 3: [suddenly went inside the bathroom for a minute and came out; Numbuh 1 stares at her] What? You said go!
- Numbuh 1: Kids Next Door, battle stations! One!
- Numbuh 2: Two!
- Numbuh 3: Three!
- Numbuh 4: Ooooohhhweehhh...
- Numbuh 5: Man, he does not look good.
- Numbuh 1: [while inside Numbuh 4] We're being absorbed into Numbuh 4's brain juice! Numbuh 5, shoot the grapnel hook unto Numbuh 4's brain and swing us out!
- Numbuh 5: I don't know... the target is pretty small.
- Numbuh 1: Do it!
- Numbuh 5: Here goes nothing!
- Numbuh 1: Hop in, Numbuh 3. How's the patient?
- Numbuh 4: [sickly] I... want to... clean my... room...
- Numbuh 3: Ooh! Hurry, you guys, the sprout's taking over!
- Numbuh 1: [in getting the Brussels sprout] Two of us will have to go out there and attach cables by hand.
- Numbuh 5: All right, here's how we'll choose. Eenie, meenie, minie, I ain't going in there.
- Numbuh 5: [while Numbuh 1 and Numbuh 2 is getting the Brussels sprout] Be careful out there, guys. Don't fall into that gross stomach juice.
- Numbuh 2: You don't have to tell me twice.
- Numbuh 5: [Numbuhs 1 and 2 will be sucked down in a whirlpool; the cable disconnected] The cable! Oh, think fast, Numbuh 5. Think fast! [sets the ship in auto-pilot and attempts to dive towards Numbuh 4's stomach juice] Yeech, nasty! Numbuh 5 can't believe she's doing this!
- [Numbuh 1 and Numbuh 2 get to cross the rope]
- Numbuh 5: [connecting the cable with each other] More electricity! Hurry! [Numbuh 1 crosses over her] Aw, watch the head!
- Numbuh 1: S-Sorry!
- Numbuh 2: L-Look out! [crosses over Numbuh 5, causing to her drown her] Sorry...!
- Numbuh 4: Erm, sorry about that.
- Mrs. Beatles: Ah, no worries, dear. Your father was just telling us an amusing story!
- Mr. Beatles: You see, I was just telling your mama about how we rode the pins. [Numbuh 4 gets bored and eats] Well, people used to say I was a pickle in the jar of the situation and... why son, I don't know you like liver!
- Numbuh 4: [realizes] Liver?!