Codename: Kids Next Door/Season 1
season of television series
Diseasy Does It / Chimp N'PoxEdit
No P in the OOL [1.01]Edit
- Numbuh 1: Knock it off! Why are we in the kiddy pool?
- Numbuh 3: Because the water is nice and warm?
- [Everyone in the pool looks down at the water]
- Numbuh 2: This is your captain, Numbuh 2, speaking. At this time we would like to request that you hang on to your underwear! Wa ha ha ha ha hoo! Wahoo!!! [presses a button on the control panel, which envelopes the Sector V in pods. The pods are then deployed]
Operation: C.A.K.E.D. [1.02]Edit
- DCFDTL: Wouldn't you prefer to open the gifts after our little game is finished?
- Laura: But I want to open them... [starts to transform into an enormous behemoth] NOW!
- DCFDTL: Fine, fine, fine, we'll open the gifts. Just stay calm... (They read the label on the present) "Kids Next Door, battle stations"?
Operation: I.-S.C.R.E.A.M. [1.03]Edit
- Smiler: [After getting the password for the ice cream factory] That was too easy! [Numbuh 2 lands on the ice cream factory] That was still too easy! [After falling into the trap set by the DCFDTL] I told you it was too easy! [Riding the wave of ice cream out of the trapped ice-cream factory] I like it when things are too easy!
- Numbuh 4: Hey, Numbuh 1! You might want to check this out!
- Numbuh 1: A roadblock! Quick, tell Numbuh 4 to turn the truck around!
- Numbuh 4: I am Numbuh 4!
- Numbuh 1: Then who's driving the–
- [Multiple screams, truck crashes]
Operation: C.A.N.N.O.N. [1.04]Edit
- Numbuh 4: Where are our super powered anti-adult air attack missiles?
- Numbuh 3: [At a tea party, with two missiles dressed up, holding a cup of uranium] More tea, Mrs. Missile?
Operation: N.O.-P.O.W.U.H. [1.05]Edit
- Numbuh 5: What DO hamsters do on vacation anyways? [scene switches with hamsters having fun on a beach]
- DCFDTL: Thank you for coming Mr. Toilenator, but you're not the type of villain we're looking for...
- Toilenator: Wait, I can do other stuff! [They throw a switch and he's catapulted out of the house]
- Numbuh 5: What's the worse that could happen?
- Numbuh 1: What could happen? [Gramma Stuffum crashes through the wall] THAT could happen!
Operation: T.E.E.T.H. [1.06]Edit
- [Numbuh 3's teeth are cleaned]
- Numbuh 4: If that stupid dentist tries to fix my teeth, I'll give him a whoomph, and then I'll give him a ker-pow, and a thwack, and a gnaw! And if he brings out the floss, Then I'll give him the old whumpah-thumpah and then a - aaah! [Numbuh 4 is taken by Knightbrace]
- Numbuh 5: [not noticing that Numbuh 4 has been taken] Fi-nally! Numbuh 4 shuts up!
- Knightbrace: (In a dentists chair that has multiple flailing objects and weapons) Maybe four out of five dentists can't stop you Kids Next Door... but I'm the 5th!
Operation: P.I.R.A.T.E. [1.07]Edit
Operation: C.O.W.G.I.R.L. [1.08]Edit
- [Numbuh 1 was pretending to deliver pizza to Mr. Wink and Mr. Fib. Lasso Lass and her horse was tied upside-down to a tree.]
- Mr. Fibb: Bring it here. And there better not be any onions on it.
- Numbuh 1: Let me check. Whoops! There are onions on it. I guess I'll have to call this one in. [Winks at Lasso Lass and she smiles and winks back] Kids Next Door! Battle Stations!
- [Numbuh 2,3,4, and 5 come out from behind Mr. Wink and Mr. Fib's house in a giant rodeo horse.]
Operation: T.U.R.N.I.P. [1.09]Edit
Numbuh 1: [as the Kids Next Door P.I.P.E.P.O.D is about to go to pieces at the hands of a turnip swarm] She's breaking up! ABANDON SHIP!
Operation: M.I.N.I.-G.O.L.F. [1.10]Edit
Operation: O.F.F.I.C.E. [1.11]Edit
Operation: A.R.C.T.I.C. [1.12]Edit
Operation: L.I.C.E. [1.13]Edit
- Numbuh 2: [Just as an enormous lice is about to kill Numbuh 5] NOOOO!!! [Giant lice and Numbuh 5 look at Numbuh 2] You gotta something cool first like "Say cheese punk", or "Cheese to meet you". Wait, wait, wait! How about this one? "Cheese–" [Numbuh 5 pushes a button on the control panel, which makes the entire tree house overflow with cheese]
- [after witnessing a 'massacre' over Numbuh 3's toys]
- Numbuh 1: T-that's okay, Numbuh 3. We'll get you some new toys.
- Numbuh 3: Toys? I don't want toys. [fired up] I want revenge!!
- Numbuh 4: What's the big deal? Nobody got hurt.
- Numbuh 3: [angrily grabs Numbuh 4's jacket, very angry] Say that again, squirt, and then we'll see if nobody's hurt!
Operation: L.I.Z.Z.I.E. [1.14]Edit
- Numbuhs 2 and 4: Nigel's got a girlfriend!!!!!!
- Numbuh 1: WHAT?! HOW CAN YOU CHARGE THAT MUCH FOR A LOUSY STEAK?! IT'S – IT'S – IT'S – IT'S HIGHWAY ROBBERY!
Operation: P.O.I.N.T. [1.16]Edit
Operation: C.A.B.L.E.-T.V. [1.17]Edit
- [The Kids Next Door play as characters on a TV show. They have uniforms with capes, and they follow a script that does not show who they really are.]
- Numbuh 1: [cheerfully] I'm Numbuh 1, [hesitant] Let's... have some fun?
- Numbuh 2: [cheerfully] I'm Numbuh 2, [hesitant] We've... got some cool things to do?
- Numbuh 3: [enthusiastically] I'm Numbuh 3, Will you play with me?
- Numbuh 4: [angrily] I'm... Numbuh 4… and... I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!
- Numbuh 1: [picks up the cigar] An age-changing device. What kind of nut would use such a thing? [throws the cigar out of the window and the DCFDTL picks it up and laugh wickedly]
Operation: C.A.M.P. [1.18]Edit
- Numbuh 3: Did you bring Bradley’s bottle, Numbuh 2?
- Numbuh 2: I thought you were gonna bring it.
- Numbuh 3: Oh, so now I have to do everything?
- Numbuh 2: Are you saying I don’t do my fair share?
- Numbuh 3: Oh, just drop it, will you Numbuh 2?!
- [Numbuh 2 lands the C.O.O.L.B.U.S]
- Numbuh 2: Ugh, I get no respect, what with everything I do; [mocking Numbuh 3] “Do this, Numbuh 2. Get that, Bradley needs his little blanky,” [normal voice] ugh one of these days....[getting back on the C.O.O.L.B.U.S.] there is that everything?
- Numbuh 3: Well I don’t know, is it?
- Numbuh 1: CAN WE GET A MOVE ON?!
- [Bradley cries]
- Numbuh 3: Now look what you did!
- Numbuh 2: Oh, nice job, Numbuh 1!
- Numbuh 1: [Angrily] Numbuh 2! Get out of that chair. I'm driving! Because you are completely useless with THAT STUPID SKUNK AROUND!!!
- [Bradley cries]
- Numbuh 3: Take that back about Bradley being stupid. You'll hurt his feelings.
- Numbuh 1: Hello. IT’S A SKUNK! It doesn't have feelings!
Operation: T.O.M.M.Y. [1.19]Edit
- Numbuh 2: [talking very fast] Mom, me and the Kids Next Door were fighting this guy and Tommy made a machine for him. So I tried to stop him, but he captured all my friends and double-crossed Tommy, but I ran out of ammo and now he is after me! [cries afterwards]
Operation: C.H.A.D. [1.20]Edit
- Numbuh 274 (Chad Dickson): [attempting to contact other KND operatives] Warning! Being pursues...not followed! I Repeat...followed...
- Mega Mom: There you are! I've been looking all over for you. You know you can't hide from Mega Mom!
- Numbuh 3: So if there's a "Mega Mom", then why isn't there a dad?
- Numbuh 274: [shocked] Oh...I totally forgot about him.
- Destructo Dad: [burst in Sector V's treehouse] Hi, guys! How about some quality time with Destructo Dad!
- Numbuh 3: I knew it! [gets stupefied]
- Numbuh 1: Kids Next Door, battle stations!
- Destructo Dad: You kids aren't going anywhere, because Destructo Dad says you're grounded! [stupefys Numbuh 1] "You're grounded!" I love that line! [Numbuh 274 kicks him down] Now, now, you were raised [grabs his ankle] better! [drops him in a can] That'll learn ya.
Operation: P.I.A.N.O. [1.21]Edit
- Numbuh 1: Okay, Kids Next Door. Simple question: what did we learn today?
- Numbuh 2: Do not deviate from plans.
- Numbuh 5: Teamwork is the key to mission success.
- Numbuh 3: Operational procedures are important.
- Numbuh 4: [in a full-body cast and in a wheelchair] Pianos...are heavy.
- Numbuh 1: Oh, close enough.
Operation: Z.O.O. [1.22]Edit
- Numbuh 1: [Upon finding they cannot escape the cage, starts calmly] I suggest we... [suddenly breaks down] PANIC!!!
Operation: Q.U.I.E.T. [1.23]Edit
- Numbuh 5: MAN THAT WAS CLOSE!
- Numbuh 1: Hey! Keep it down Numbuh 5! I am trying to get some sleep here!
- (Numbuh 5 screams loudly in frustrated anger)
- Numbuh 5: [after hearing Numbuh 1's speech] AH, SHUT UP!