Circle (2015 film)
2015 American psychological thriller film directed by Aaron Hann and Mario Miscione
Circle is a 2015 American sci-fi thriller film about fifty strangers who are held captive in a dark room and forced to choose who dies one-by-one until they decide which one person among them deserves to live. The film was inspired by 12 Angry Men.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- We all know that we can’t vote for ourselves. Well...what do you think happens when we get down to the last person left?
- You don't have much time.
- One of us gets to live.
- [to everybody, before dying] FUCK Y'ALL, MAN!!
- We're choosing who dies.
- [to lawyer; after he makes disregarding comments about the lesbian] It's not fuckin' 1950, dude.
- [to the husband; about his wife] DO YOU WANNA SAVE HER OR NOT?!!!
- College Guy: I'm just trying to help!
- Old Woman: Fuck you.
- [The College Guy is killed.]
- Cop: Hey! Hey!
- Tattooed Man: Who, me?
- Cop: Yeah, don't I know you?
- Lawyer: [stares at tattooed man; grins] Huh. I wonder why?
- Cop: No, seriously. He asked if we knew anyone in here. [points to tattooed man] I know him.
- Tattooed Man: I don't know you, man.
- Cop: You're a mechanic in North Hollywood. Raul. Raul Jimenez. I remember you.
- Cancer Survivor: What did he do?
- Tattooed Man: I didn't do shit. He's lying, man.
- Cop: He beat the shit out of his girlfriend. Really bad. At least I think it was his girlfriend. Hopefully, not anymore.
- Tattooed Man: Come on, man. You serious?
- Cancer Survivor: [to cop] Are you sure it was him?
- Cop: Yeah. I remember him 'cause of that tattoo under his right eye. That teardrop. See it?
- Tattooed Man: Fuck you, man.
- Cancer Survivor: [to tattooed man] What's it for?
- Tattooed Man: It's for my cousin. He got shot. [looks at cop] By a pig like you.
- Cop: Yeah, and it's my fault you guys are criminals.
- Tattooed Man: He was sixteen.
- Cop: One less criminal on the street.
- Tattooed Man: Fuck you, man.
- Eric: It's a game. It's a process of elimination. The last man standing gets to walk out of here alive.
- Lesbian: Or woman.
- [The group attempt to eliminate the Little Girl, but she ends up being spared.]
- Translator: What is wrong with you people?
- Cancer Survivor: She's just a kid! Why would you go after her?
- Asian Kid: Well, one of them has to die. We need to decide.
- Translator: No, we don't.
- Solider: Listen, we should just leave them out of this for as long as possible. Let's just forget about it.
- Eric: No, we can't do that! Not anymore.
- Solider: Why not?
- Eric: It's too dangerous for them! They've been exposed.
- Cancer Survivor: Oh, come on! Nobody is going to vote for them again, right?
- Lesbian: She's never heard of birth control, so she gets to live?
- [The Pilot has just volunteered to die.]
- Rich Man: Well, this is gonna be a whole lot easier if we can get a few volunteers.
- One-Armed Man: Easier for who? You?
- Rich Man: Look, we gotta take control of this situation and this is the best way.
- Lawyer: I mean, hey, if we're all gonna die, it might as well be on our own terms.
- One-Armed Man: Yeah, yeah, that'll teach those fuckin' aliens.
- Husband: Hey, we're doing what we can, man.
- Lawyer: Yeah, it's the best idea we got.
- One-Armed Man: Then you volunteer.
- Lawyer: I don't see you stepping forward.
- One-Armed Man: We should all step forward. [points to the Pregnant Lady] I mean, everybody but her.
- Atheist: [sarcastically] So mass suicide, then? That's great. Let's do that.