- No teacher has ever been better prepared to teach a lesson.
- As quoted in American Heroes of Exploration and Flight (1996) by Anne E. Schraff, p. 102
- I have a vision of the world as a global village, a world without boundaries. Imagine a history teacher making history!
- Reach for it, you know. Go push yourself as far as you can.
- What are we doing here? We're reaching for the stars.
- May your future be limited only by your dreams!
- As quoted in "New Hampshire Town Reeling From Shock, Grief" by Bob Drogin in The Los Angeles Times (30 Januray 1986)
- I Touch the Future — I Teach.
- As quoted in "I Touch the Future —" : The story of Christa McAuliffe (1985) by Robert T. Hohler, p. 155; this was on a t-shrit which she brought on her shuttle baggage, but the expression might not have originated with her.
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language