|This political figure article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- We will remind our (Republic of China) nationals that you may face potential risk if you travel to Hong Kong (if the extradition law of Hong Kong with Mainland China is passed). We (Mainland Affairs Council) may even issue a travel alert for Hong Kong.
- Chiu Chui-cheng (2019) cited in "Taiwan could issue travel alert for Hong Kong if proposed extradition update passes" on Hong Kong Free Press, 25 March 2019
- It's very possible that after this (extradition) law (of Hong Kong with Mainland China is passed), everyone will live in fear.
- Chiu Chui-cheng (2019) cited in "Extradition law could hurt Hong Kong: MAC" on Taipei Times, 5 May 2019
- Without the removal of threats to the personal safety of (Republic of China) nationals going to or living in Hong Kong caused by being extradited to Mainland China, we will not agree to the case-by-case (crime suspect) transfer proposed by the Hong Kong authorities.
- Chiu Chui-cheng (2019) cited in "Taiwan won’t ask for murder suspect" on The Star Online, 11 May 2019
- In cross-strait exchanges, local government heads are urged to reflect public opinion and mainstream values in Taiwan, so as to safeguard the country's general interests.
- Chiu Chui-cheng (2019) cited in "MAC slams Taipei mayor's 'one big family' remark in Shanghai" on Focus Taiwan, 4 July 2019