|This article about a political figure is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I hope the public can calm down and use dialogue instead of violence (opponents of pension reform who allegedly broke two of his ribs).
- Cheng Wen-tsan (2017) cited in "Taoyuan Mayor says no charges for protesters", Taipei Times (26 April 2017).
- If they (Mainland China) say we (Mainland China and Taiwan) are close family, they won't repeatedly threaten to use force to settle disputes.
- Cheng Wen-tsan (2018) cited in "Taoyuan mayor calls for China to stop threatening Taiwan", Focus Taiwan (7 March 2018).
- I believe that simplifying municipal work so that all citizens can understand exactly what the city government does in terms of infrastructure and other efforts is crucial to earning voters' approval. This is the “Cheng Wen-tsan model.”
- Cheng Wen-tsan (2019) cited in "INTERVIEW: Taoyuan’s Cheng Wen-tsan talks victory and defeat", Taipei Times (1 January 2019).