Charity Troyer Moore
|This article on an author is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- The vast majority of India’s poor rely on daily wage labour for sustenance. With the current lockdown and its likely extension, millions of daily labourers and their families can no longer earn the money they need to survive. In this unprecedented situation, the Indian state must respond swiftly to prevent widespread acute hunger. [...] The health and economic threats posed by the pandemic are unprecedented: India must capitalise upon its preparedness to address food insecurity and prioritise food distribution to protect the health and welfare of its most vulnerable citizens.
- Food before cash: Because PMJDY cash transfers will exclude many of India’s poorest (May 11, 2020), co-written with Rohini Pande and Simone Schaner, The Indian Express
- Charity Troyer Moore's profile at MacMillan Centre
- Charity Troyer Moore's profile at John F. Kennedy School of Government
- Charity Troyer Moore's profile at the Institute for Financial Management and Research
- Charity Troyer Moore at Google Scholars