Charisma Carpenter (born July 23, 1970) is an American actress of Mexican and Cherokee descent. She is best known for playing the character Cordelia Chase in the television series Buffy the Vampire Slayer and its spin-off Angel.
|This article about an actor is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- On a highway in a moving automobile. I wasn't driving. It worked out quite well, but I don't know how it did. I was young and stupid.
- "The Dirty Dozen: Charisma Carpenter", Playboy.com, p. 2 (accessed 2006-04-30)
- When asked what was the strangest place she had sex.
- For nearly two decades, I have held my tongue and even made excuses for certain events that traumatize me to this day. Joss Whedon abused his power on numerous occasions while working together on the sets of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel. While he found his misconduct amusing, it only served to intensify my performance anxiety, disempower me, and alienate me from my peers. The disturbing incidents triggered a chronic physical condition from which I still suffer. It is with a beating, heavy heart that I say I coped in isolation and, at times, destructively
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer Star Charisma Carpenter Speaks Out About Joss Whedon. Vanity Fair (2021-02-10).
- Tweet reported as part of an article in the context of multiple people alleging director Whedon's abusive behavior on set.