1981 film by Carl Gottlieb
- [the Misfits are digging with sticks and their hands in a pile of foul-smelling mud looking for Ta, who seems to have disappeared]
- Ta: [re-appearing from behind a rock and pointing at the 'mud'] Doo-doo!
- [Ta giggles, and the Misfits all stop and turn, staring at Ta]
- Atouk: [angrily] Ca-ca.
- Nook: [looking with disgust at his fingers and then right into the camera] Shit.
- [the Misfits all grab Ta and throw him into the doo-doo]
- Atouk: Zug zug!
- [last lines]
- Lar: [whispering to Gog] Atouk alounda Tala.
- Atouk: [as Bork holds up the corpse of a slain bird-like creature] Ool!
- Nook: Ool, no. Food!
- Atouk: [not knowing what Nook is talking about] *Ool.*
- Nook: [pointing to the campfire] That's fire.
- Atouk: [looking at Nook like he's lost a few marbles] Haraka.
[Nook puts his face in his palm, looking frustrated]
- Atouk: Bobo.
- Nook: Friend.
- Atouk: 'Fend?' *Bobo!*
[Nook looks back, frustrated]
- Atouk: Alounda.
- Nook: Love.
- Atouk: Zug-Zug.
- Nook: [pauses, looking puzzled]
[Atouk looks at Lar and they both begin to chuckle triumphantly]
- Nook: [shrugging in defeat] All right... Zug-Zug.