Cat on a Hot Tin Roof
- One man has one great good true thing in his life. One great good thing which is true! I had friendship with Skipper. You are namin' it dirty!
- What's that smell in this room? Didn't you notice it, Brick? Didn't you notice the powerful and obnoxious odor of mendacity in this room?
- I'm not living with you! We occupy the same cage, that's all.
- One more crack, queenie, just one, and I will not only spit in your eye but I will punch it black and blue!
- Maggie: I'll win, all right.
- Brick: Win what? What is the victory of a cat on a hot tin roof?
- Maggie: Just staying on it, I guess. As long as she can.
- Big Daddy: Why do you drink so much?
- Brick: Gimme another drink and I'll tell you.