Blessed of the Catholic Church
Carlo Acutis (3 May 1991 – 12 October 2006) was an Italian Roman Catholic teenager who was best known for documenting Eucharistic miracles.
- The more Eucharist we receive, the more we will become like Jesus, so that on this earth we will have a foretaste of Heaven.
- To always be close to Jesus, that’s my life plan.
Quotes about Carlo AcutisEdit
- You know, to live close to someone like Carlo means to not remain neutral in your own faith. For me, Carlo brought me closer to God. He would ask questions that I would not know the answer to, especially in my own lack of catechism. So I turned to learning more about my faith, and this was because of Carlo. Many other people would witness to this, as well: people who converted because of his example, or his conversations. He really lived what he preached, a witness.
- Antonia Acutis, Mother of Soon-to-Be Blessed Carlo Acutis: ‘Jesus Was His First Priority’ (February 27, 2020)
- This boy from Milan, who chose Assisi as his favorite place, understood, also following in the footsteps of St. Francis, that God must be at the center of everything
- Domenico Sorrentino, Carlo Acutis Beatification Will Be a 17-Day Celebration in Assisi (September 24, 2020)
- Association of Friends of Carlo Acutis – Official Site