1992 film by Thom Eberhardt
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Martin: We don't know how to drive a boat.
- Captain Ron: The best way to find out Kitty is to get her out on the ocean. If anything is going to happen, it's going to happen out there.
- Katherine: But we don't even have supplies.
- [Benjamin has just moved Captain Ron's beer.]
- Captain Ron: Hey!
- Benjamin: I was just moving it, I wasn't going to drink it.
- Captain Ron: You're darn right you weren't, if you want a beer you get your own beer.
- Captain Ron: Okay…that means you owe me 2 dollars and 75 cents.
- Benjamin: That's more than half the money I have left!
- Captain Ron: Shit happens, cough it up.
- Captain Ron: Listen, the boss is right, when we left the island, we had just enough fuel to make it to San Juan.
- Martin: Okay?
- Captain Ron And, we…are out…of fuel!
- Martin: I'm gonna kill you!
- Captain Ron: Hey, Clarice!