Capsized: Blood in the Water
Capsized: Blood in the Water is a 2019 film about a yacht bound for Florida that capsizes during an unexpected storm, its crew is left to drift for days in the chilling waters of the Atlantic where they become prey to sharks.
- Directed by Roel Reiné. Written by Stephen David.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Meg Mooney: Who's this?
- John Lippoth: This is Brad. He grew up on the water.
- Deborah Scaling Kiley: We need to flip the boat.
- Brad Cavanaugh: What about the sharks?
- Deborah Scaling Kile: I've been looking for the last hour, there's nothing out there.