citizens or residents of Canada
- Canadians love Canada, a lot.
- Ryan McMahon, "Why I Won't Be Attending Canada's 150th Birthday Party" (18 June 2016), Colonization Road, CBC FirstHand
- Canadians are proud of our country despite its tragic history and present imperfections.
- Our church has had a lot of bad dealings with those demon-possessed Canadians! A big Canadian flag flies at our church upside-down, the international symbol of distress. We fly it day and night, to educate and warn people about the fagi-nazi regime just to the north of us. Canadians are afraid of their tyrannical fag-run government. You can determine for yourself about Canada, and keep as far away from them as you can.
Under the eye of God, near the giant river,
The Canadian grows hoping.
He was born of a proud race,
Blessed was his birthplace.
- Canadians are just too damn polite.
- Encyclopedic article on Canadians at Wikipedia