Calvin (Bud) Marshall Trillin (born December 5, 1935) is an American journalist, humorist, and novelist.
|This article on an author is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Money not spent on a luxury one considered even briefly is the equivalent of windfall income and should be spent accordingly.
- "Alice's Law of Compensatory Cash Flow" in Alice, Let's Eat (1978) ("Alice" was his wife, Alice Trillin)
- Health food makes me sick.
- Sarah Johnson (2008-10-17). Cookbook Corner: Healthy meals from health care workers. The Land Online. Retrieved on 2008-12-19.
Quotes about Calvin Trillin Edit
- I've loved Calvin Trillin's The Tummy Trilogy since I was a child, when my dad read it aloud to me.
- Rebecca Traister interview quoted [https://www.oprah.com/oprahsbookclub/famous-authors-favorite-writers/all here