Bubsy was a cartoon bobcat character in a platform game much like the 2-D games of the early nineties similar to Mario and Sonic. Bubsy wears his white trademark Exclamation! shirt but no pants or shoes. The enemies and objectives of Bubsy Bobcat tended to vary from game to game, but Bubsy's comedic "purrsonality" remained basically the same.
Bubsy TV specialEdit
- What could possibly go wrong.
Bubsy: Claws Encounters of the Furred KindEdit
Released [US:January 1, 1993]
- What could possibly go wrong? ~Cheesewheels of Doom
- Did I mention I don't like heights? ~Forbidden Plummet
- More like a bridge too short. ~A Bridge Too Fur
- Hey, whatever blows your hair back! ~Fair Conditioning
- Hey, I thought I saw Elvis back there! ~Night of the Bobcat
- Shouldn't that be 'fearless'? Uh-oh... ~Our Furless Leader
- Well, it worked for Clint. ~The Good, The Bad and the Woolies
- Go ahead, make my day! ~A Fistful of Yarn
- My contract does not mention pain! ~Dances with Woolies
- Hey, I didn't write this stuff!!! ~Beavery Careful
- Next time, I get a stunt-cat! ~Rock around the Croc
- Is there a veterinarian in the audience? ~Claws for Alarm
- That's it! I'm outta here! You can't make me. ~Eye of the Bobcat
- What, and give up show business? ~No Time to Paws
- Somebody dial 911!!! ~Lethal Woolie
- Whoah, are you still playing this thing?! ~A Farewell to Woolies
Released [US:April 3, 1994]
- Nothing can stop me now!
- A penguin saved is a penguin earned.
- Do you believe in miracles!?
- I win! I win!
- I like it!
- Surely you jest?
- Pilot's license? What for?
- Who wrote this stuff?
- Another swine mess...
- Remember: I am a trained purr-fessional.
- Aw, nuts!
- Is there a doctor in the house!?
- Is the writers' strike over yet?
- Go for Baroque!
- Ooh, I think I Baroque something!
- That's it!
- Keep it up, JUST KEEP IT UP!
- I'll be back!
- I am not!
- Oh, yeah!
- I think so.
- The hamhocks strike back!
- This is definitely contagious.
- That's a neat trick.
- Keep this under wrap.
Bubsy in Fractured Furry TalesEdit
Released [US:December 1, 1994]
- Oh sure, let's all torch the Bubster. ~Go Ask Alice!, Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dummer and Alice Doesn't Live Around Here Anymore.; Alice in Wonderland
- Pilot's license? What for? ~Out on a Limb, Highly Stung and Jungle Furvor; Jack and the Beanstalk
- Keep it up! Just keep it up! ~Rushing Roulette, Desert Storm and Bubsy and the Beast; Ali Baba & the 40 Thieves
- Who do I look like? Flipper? ~Run Silent; Run Deep, Bubble Trouble and Reservoir Cats; 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
- Nothing can stop me now! ~Sugar and Spice, Rock Around the Choc and Cat on a Hot Chocolate Roof; Hansel & Gretel
Released [US: October 31, 1996]
- Gimmie, Gimmie, Gimmie!
- Grab all the atoms you see!
- It's gonna be a bumpy ride.
- Just like Mom used to make!
- Lucky thing I'm a cartoon.
- I’m higher than two New York skyscrapers!
- Now, what would a platform game be without platforms hmm. I wonder if there's any extra lives up there?
- Oh look! An arrow! Aren't these game designers wonderful?
- Ooh, ooh! This is my FAVORITE part!
- So, you wanna be a video game star?
- Tag, you're it!
- Call the number on my bracelet!
- This would've KILLED Arnold!
- (Unintelligible) What buttons did you press?
- WAKE UP!!!!
- Woolie Bully!
Bubsy: The Woolies Strike BackEdit
Released [US: October 31, 2017]
- Air control to the maximum.
- And... pounce!
- Bobcat in your face!
- Bubsy's on a pouncing spree!
- Can I get a stunt cat?
- Double pounce!
- How am I gliding? Hehe. I have no idea.
- I like it!
- I only regret I have but nine lives to give.
- I win!
- If you were waiting for the opportune moment, that was it.
- I'm gonna knit the biggest sweater ever!
- Is water still my kryptonite?
- M.C. Bubster the pounce master in the game yeh!
- My old enemy: gravity!
- No idea how I'm doing this but I like it!
- Not flying? Oh yes I am!
- One woolie out, and a lot more to go!
- Pain is not in my contract!
- Pilot's license? What for?
- Pounce Pounce Baby
- Pouncing really makes me hungry. Is it taco Tuesday yet?
- Remember when falling used to kill me?
- Stttrrrike one!
- Take that, you cotton-gobbling monster!
- This is amazing! I love this new ability!
- This makes so much sense! Why didn't I think of this before?
- Told you I was dead.
- We need a plan of attack. My plan: attack!
- What could possibly go wrong?
- What's wrong with this? Everything!
- What? Nuclear Annihilation? The reason the world will end is alien induced yarnball degradation! Mark my words!
- When is this going to be over?
- Woolies! HA! You're 24 years too late to catch me.
- World hunger... Nuclear proliferation... Reality TV... None of those horrors compare to... Yarn ball deprivation!
- YAHOO!! (After defeating first boss)
- You have some unfinished business with the Woolies? Well get in line pal, I've been waiting to settle this score since 1993.
- "My wife left me......"