Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood
Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood is a video game and sequel to Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30 and the second game in the Brothers in Arms series, developed by Gearbox Software for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 2, and Xbox. It was ported to the Wii in 2008 as a part of the Brothers in Arms: Double Time compilation.
Earned in Blood continues the Brothers In Arms saga as newly-promoted Sergeant Joe "Red" Hartsock (Hartsock was the Corporal of Baker's Fire Team), who was part of the historic Normandy invasion in the previous game. Earned in Blood includes several new multiplayer missions, weapons and vehicles, plus a new co-op skirmish mode. The AI of enemies has also been improved considerably in this game, while level designs are more open-ended than the original.
Sergeant Matt BakerEdit
- [Referring to his own men] Nobody dies today!
Corporal Seamus DoyleEdit
- Well, my full name is Seamus Doyle. Y'see, Seamus was my father's name - which is odd because I never knew my father so I guess never understood why my mother would name me after him. And my mother, she was a piece of work! She once made me wash the dishes at 3 o'clock in the morning. I mean, she could cook like nobody's business but the smell...! She once caught my sister kissing this guy. Stapled her dress shut!
Sergeant Joe HartsockEdit
- Figures the only married guy in the company got his ring finger blown off.
- [When Colonel Marshall remarks that "you must have been pretty tired by then."] I can't remember the last time I wasn't, sir.
- Hartsock: "I found a BAR in the back of a glider. Belonged to a guy named Hardigan. [Col.Marshal: How do you know that?] It was in his hands. [brief pause] It's amazing how few dead bodies you have to see before it stops affecting you.