Brotherhood (2006 TV series)
2006 TV series
Brotherhood (2006–2008) was an American TV series, airing on Showtime, about two Irish-American brothers in Rhode Island: one is a local politician, and the other a professional criminal involved with New England's Irish Mob.
|This TV article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- 1 Season 1
- 2 Cast
- 3 External links
Mark 8:36 [1.01]Edit
- Michael: You're pissed at me.
- Tommy: How can I be pissed? You're the prodigal son, you know, if Ma could, she'd kill every fatted calf in New England.
- Michael: Ooh, you're wicked pissed.
Genesis 27:29 [1.02]Edit
Matthew 13:57 [1.03]Edit
- Partner: And what the fuck does the exception proves the rule mean? If there's an exception to a rule, then it's not a rule... unless that's some fucking mick logic I don't understand 'cause my ancestors had the good sense to invent scallopini and cannoli, while yours were happy eating potatoes and dirt.
- Declan: [laughing] Fuck you!
- Partner: Nice comeback.
- Declan: You know what I think? I don't think you believe in the power of collective bargaining.
- Partner: That whole idea was invented by the communists.
Matthew 5:6 [1.04]Edit
Matthew 12:25 [1.05]Edit
- Michael: Pete, you throw like a girl.
- Pete: Listen, I don't throw like a fuckin' girl. All right?
- Michael: It's not the best part of your game, is it?
- Pete: It's a cruel thing to fuckin' say.
- Michael: All right, all right. I take it back. You don't throw like a girl.