borough of New York City, New York, United States
Brooklyn is the most populous borough of New York City, with a census-estimated 2,648,771 residents in 2017. Named after the Dutch village of Breukelen, it borders the borough of Queens, at the western end of Long Island. Brooklyn also has several bridge connections to the boroughs of Manhattan (across the East River) and Staten Island (across the Verrazano Narrows Bridge).
|This geography-related article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Man of my dreams, are you out in Brooklyn grabbing a pizza?
- Alessia Cara, "Find My Boy", In the Meantime (2021), New York City: Def Jam Records
- Spread love; it's the Brooklyn way.
- The Notorious B.I.G., "Juicy", Ready to Die (1994), New York City: Bad Boy Records
- Encyclopedic article on Brooklyn on Wikipedia