Borat Subsequent Moviefilm
Borat Subsequent Moviefilm: Delivery of Prodigious Bribe to American Regime for Make Benefit Once Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan (or simply Borat Subsequent Moviefilm or Borat 2) is a 2020 film in which Borat returns from Kazakhstan to America and reveals more about the American culture, the COVID-19 pandemic and the political elections.
- Directed by Jason Woliner. Written by Sacha Baron Cohen, Anthony Hines, Dan Swimer, Peter Baynham, Erica Rivinoja, Dan Mazer, Jena Friedman, and Lee Kern.
- [working in a gulag] Jak sie masz? My name-a Borat. My life is nice, NOT! But how I end up like this?
- [Back in his village] Jak sie masz! Kazakhstan now feminist nation, like US&A and Saudi Arabia. Bride exports declared misogynist, so we now traffic grooms.
- The vice premier was known to be such a pussy hound that he could not be left alone in a room with a woman.
- [voice-over] Finally the time had come to deliver my daughter to the vice pussy-grabber.
- [as his daughter is riding on the roof] Only men and bears are allowed inside car.
- Since I did not have money to buy a gun I went to the nearest synagogue to wait for the next mass shooting.
- [Being escorted out of CPAC] If you release me, I'll give you my klan robes!
- We use my iPhone 4's hotspot and steal password from assholes Uzbekistan.
- This is the worst story that ever happened to any human being... or Jew.
- My daddy is the smartest person in the whole flat world!
- I found a new book which only tells the truth. It's called Facebook. I learn so many facts there. Like, our nation's proudest moment, the Holocaust, never happened!
- Borat: Best of all, I am reinstate as number four journalist in all of Kazakhstan. Who number three?
- Tutar Sagdiyev: [enters] Tutar Sagdiyev.
- Borat: Why not? May the patriarchy go to hell!
- Tutar Sagdiyev: Nice.
- Borat: No, niiiice.
- Tutar Sagdiyev: Don't mansplain to me.
- Borat: [shrugs] Feminist.
- Tutar Sagdiyev: Do you love me as much as your sons?
- Borat: No, more.
- Tutar Sagdiyev: Can you come with me to the hairdresser?
- Borat: No, what if they recognize me?
- Tutar Sagdiyev: Just disguise yourself as an American.
- [They arrive at the hairdresser and Borat has disguised himself in denim jean and pants with a cowboy hat on]
- Melinda: I'm Melinda.
- Borat: [failing to hide accent] My name John Chevrolet.
- Melinda: Nice to meet you.
- Borat: I want you to make a hotsie out of this notsie.
- Melinda: We can do it
- Borat: [Pointing to his daughter] You want to see the hair?
- Melinda: I would like to see her hair, yes.
- Tutar Sagdiyev: [Lifting up her skirt] Okay.
- Melinda: No, ma'am. Not that hair.
- Borat: [at a dress shop] I need dress with real sexy peels.
- Michelle: Okay.
- Borat: Where is the "no means yes" section?
- A legend returns.
- Wear mask. Save live.
- He's back, and he's not alone.
- Sacha Baron Cohen - Borat Margaret Sagdiyev
- Maria Bakalova - Tutar Sagdiyev
- Dani Popescu - Premier Nursultan Nazarbayev
- Tom Hanks - himself
- Manuel Vieru - Dr. Yamak (Gypsy Tears)
- Miroslav Tolj - Nursultan Tulyakbay
- Alin Popa - HueyLewis / Jeffrey Epstein Sagdiyev
- Ion Gheorghe - Bilak Sagdiyev
- Nicolae Gheorghe - Biram Sagdiyev
- Marcela Codrea - a Kuczek villager
- Luca Nelu - a Kuczek villager
- Nicoleta Ciobanu - Babuska
- Rita Wilson - herself
- Jason Woliner - a bystander in Australia