1990s fashion trend incorporating bohemian and hippie influences
Boho-chic is a style of women's' apparel drawing on various bohemian and hippie influences that was fashionable in the decade of the 2000s.
- Trousers … have taken a backseat this summer, overtaken by the ubiquity of boho skirts
- Lisa Armstrong, ibid., (13 August 2005)
- Proper trousers are not boho
- Lisa Armstrong, Times Magazine, (17 June 2006)
- Heavily embroidered folklorique pieces - this summer's answer to last year's boho
- Lisa Armstrong, Times Magazine, (5 August 2006)
- Do you wonder what happened to those beautiful boho babes who floated through last summer in their eclectic finery?
- Claudia Croft, Style, (2 July 2006)
- Put some unstructured bohemianism into your beach life
- Lucy Ewing, ibid.'
- We thought Miss [Sienna] Miller had hit her fashion peak when she sparked a single-handed craze for all things boho, but this new Bob showed the world this Style Queen has staying power
- Hair, (June 2006)
- A slouchy, baggy cardigan is the essential new boho styling prop
- Sara Hassan, Style, (1 May 2005)
- A recent study concluded that car boots are the only truly classless British event, attracting the unwaged, boho trendies and middle Englanders
- Carol Midgley, Times Magazine, (11 June 2005)
- Bohemian. Ugh, that word
- Savannah Miller, Style, (20 August 2006)
- By June, Sienna Miller had made a mark with her sexy boho style. At Glastonbury she wore grungy dresses, belts and cowboy boots, confirming her status as a fully fledged style icon.
- Style, (26 December 2004)
- The younger bohos still love W10
- The Tatler, (May 2006)