Robert Ralph "Bob" Parsons (born November 27, 1950) is an American entrepreneur, billionaire, and philanthropist. In 1997, he founded the GoDaddy group of companies, including domain name registrar GoDaddy.com, reseller registrar Wild West Domains, and Blue Razor Domains. In July 2011, Parsons sold approximately 70 percent of GoDaddy to a private equity consortium and resigned his position as CEO. In June 2014, he stepped down from his position as Executive Chairman and served on the board until 2018.
|This businesspeople article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Security is for cadavers.
- When you're in the middle of nowhere and you see something moving in the jungle, you're forced to become a creative problem solver.
- Forbes: GoDaddy Billionaire Founder Bob Parsons On His Passion For Golf And Motorcycles (18 October 2017)
- In business you wind up trying a lot of things, most of which won’t work. The way you become a good business person is to fail, fail, fail and fail.
- Forbes: GoDaddy Billionaire Bob Parsons' 7 Tips for Entrepreneurs (18 October 2015)
Quotes about ParsonsEdit
- He doesn't do anything small. Everything he does, he does right.
- Dan Dahl in azcentral: "GoDaddy founder Bob Parsons, who 'doesn't do anything small,' buys Westgate district in Glendale" (12 June 2018)