1981 film by Brian De Palma
- Directed and written by Brian De Palma.
Murder has a sound all of its own! (taglines)
- [to Sally] So you got your choice. You can be crazy or dead.
- [last line] It's a good scream. It's a good scream.
- Ya know, the only trouble I ever got into was when I was TOO careful!
- Sam: I didn't hire her for her scream, Jack, I hired her for her tits!
- Jack Terry: Jesus, that's terrible.
- Mixer: That's a terrible scream. Jack, what cat did you have to strangle to get that?
- Jack Terry: The one you hired. That's her scream.
- Mixer: You mean you didn't dub that?
- Jack Terry: I'm trying to save our asses!
- Sally: I'll look after my own ass, thank you.
- Murder has a sound all of its own!
- The Blow Out took them to the edge of terror . . . his questions took them way beyond.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|