2001 film directed by Ted Demme
(Redirected from Blow)
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- (to Judge) I crossed an imaginary line with a bunch of plants!
- Danbury wasn't a prison, it was a crime school. I went in with a Bachelor of marijuana, came out with a Doctorate of cocaine.
- 15 kilos? I PISS 15 kilos.
- The favor was to pick up fifty kilos of cocaine. Fifty. That's a hundred and ten pounds. Not exactly a small favor. Not like bumming a cigarette, for example. But what the hell. I didn't have anything better to do that day. It's not like I was on parole or anything.
- This is grade:A, 100% pure Colombian cocaine, ladies and gentlemen. Disco shit. Pure as the driven snow.
- ... maybe it was the Colombian guestlist... or the cocaine buffet...
- It was the greatest feeling I ever had. Followed very abruptly by the worst feeling I ever had.
- The official toxicity limit for humans is between one and one and half grams of cocaine depending on body weight. I was averaging five grams a day, maybe more. I snorted ten grams in ten minutes once. I guess I had a high tolerance.
- You're my heart, kid. Now, can I live without my heart?
- I was busted. Set up by the FBI and the DEA. That didn't bother me. Set up by Kevin Dulli and Derek Forreal to save their own asses. That didn't bother me. Sentenced to 60 years at Ottisville. That didn't bother me. I'd broken a promise. Everything I love in my life goes away.
- May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars.
- Throughout my lifetime I've left pieces of my heart here and there. And now, there's almost barely enough to stay alive. But I force a smile, knowing that my ambition far exceeded my talent.
- (last lines) In the end, was it worth it? Jesus Christ. How irreparably changed my life has become. It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in. I'll grant you I've had more than my share of poignant moments. Life passes most people by while they're making grand plans for it. Throughout my lifetime, I've left pieces of my heart here and there. And now, there's almost not enough to stay alive. But I force a smile, knowing that my ambition far exceeded my talent. There are no more white horses or pretty ladies at my door.
- Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again, but life goes on.
- Money isn't real, George. It doesn't matter. It only seems like it does.
- Let me tell you something, George: you'd have been great at anything.
- Happy to see you George, my brother.