novel by Richelle Mead
Bloodlines is the first book of the spin-off series of the international #1 bestselling Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead. The main character is Sydney Sage. The second book, The Golden Lily, came out in June 2012.
Bloodlines (Book 1)Edit
- "Yeah. Rose." Jill sighed and stared vacantly ahead. "She's all he sees when he closes his eyes. Flashing dark eyes and a body full of fire and energy. No matter how much he tries to forget her, no matter how much he drinks ... she's always there. He can't escape her."
- Jill Mastrano and Sydney Sage (p. 114)
- Adrian paled and went perfectly still as he stared at the newcomer, and in that moment, all my hopes for him came crashing down. Earlier, I’d been certain that if Adrian could just stay away from his past and any traumatic events, he’d be able to find a purpose and steady himself. Well, it looked like his past had found him, and if this didn’t qualify as a traumatic event, I didn’t know what did. Adrian’s new research partner stepped through the door, and I knew the uneasy peace we’d just established in Palm Springs was about to shatter. Dimitri Belikov had arrived.
- Sydney Sage, Adrian Ivashkov and Dimitri Belikov, p. 421
- Bloodlines, Richelle Mead (2011).Razorbill. ISBN:978-1595143174
- The Golden Lily, Richelle Mead (2012).Razorbill. ISBN:978-1595143181