1963 film by Herschell Gordon Lewis
Blood Feast is a 1963 American horror film about an Egyptian caterer who kills various women in suburban Miami to use their body parts to bring to life a dormant Egyptian goddess, while an inept police detective tries to track him down.
- Directed by Herschell Gordon Lewis. Written by Allison Louise Downe, David F. Friedman and Herschell Gordon Lewis.
- Call the Fremonts, fast! And for Pete's sake, don't let them eat anything!
- [the killer is crushed to death in a garbage truck] He died a fitting end for the garbage he was.
- Mrs. Dorothy Fremont: Good day, are you Mr. Ramses? I'm Dorothy Fremont. Well, I heard about you from a friend of mine, Annette Dupree. I'm giving a dinner party in two weeks for my daughter, and Mrs. Dupree says that you cater to just about the type of thing I'm looking for. I want something unusual, something totally different.
- Fuad Ramses: Yes, Mrs. Fremont. I do cater to unusual affairs. What do you consider to be unusual?
- Mrs. Dorothy Fremont: Oh, I don't know. What do you recommend?
- Fuad Ramses: Have you ever had... an Egyptian Feast?
- Mrs. Dorothy Fremont: My, that would be fun. That would be perfect.
- Suzette Fremont: Do you think we should park here? Do you think it's safe?
- Det. Pete Thornton: On second thought, you might be safer with the killer than you are with me.
- Police Captain: Ramses was the killer we've been looking for. Mrs. Fremont, I'm afraid this feast is evidence of murder!
- Mrs. Dorothy Fremont: Oh dear! The guests will have to eat hamburgers for dinner tonight.
- Nothing so appalling in the annals of horror!
- Adult Horror!
- A Weird, Grisly Ancient Rite Horrendously Brought To Life In Blood Color
- You'll Recoil and Shudder as You Witness the Slaughter and Mutilation of Nubile Young Girls - in a Weird and Horrendous Ancient Rite!
- A weird and grisly ancient rite horrendously brought to life
- A nightmare of pure gore in BLOOD COLOR