Chinese writer，poet (1900-1999)
Bing Xin (Chinese: 冰心) (October 5, 1900 – February 28, 1999) was one of the most prolific writers of 20th-century Chinese literature. She is known for her philosophy of love and optimism.
- If life is boring, I fear that there is a next life. If life is fun, the current life is already satisfactory.
- Bygone 往事 (1922)
- Forget whatever should be forgotten, so that you can remember what should be remembered.
- China Daily (English Edition), obituary (1999)
- I am weak and therefore I am strong.
- As quoted in Haiping Yan's Chinese Women Writers and the Feminist Imagination, 1905–1948 (New York: Routledge, 2006), p. 8