Billy Graham (wrestler)
American professional wrestler, American football player and bodybuilder
"Superstar" Billy Graham is the ring name of Eldridge Wayne Coleman (born June 7, 1943, in Paradise Valley, Arizona), an American professional wrestler who rose to fame in the World Wide Wrestling Federation in the 1970s.
Billy Graham, Tangled Ropes: Superstar Billy Graham (2006)Edit
- I lift barbell plates. I eat T-bone steaks. I'm sweeter than a German chocolate cake. How much more of me can you take?
- I'm the reflection of perfection, the number one selection.
- I'm the man of the hour, the man with the power, too sweet to be sour.
- I am the women's pet, the men's regret. What you see is what you get. And what you don't see is better yet.
- I float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. There's nobody as beautiful or as powerful as me!
- I am the sensation of the nation. The number-one creation.
- This is what the world waits for. The world out there asks, 'What's the Superstar going to wear next?' Not, 'Who's he going to whip next?' but what in the world is the Superstar going to wear. And I've got millions of letters saying, 'Superstar, would you please lay some yellow on me, daddy?'
- Marilyn Monroe looks her best when she is sitting on the Superstar's chest (On wearing a Marilyn Monroe t-shirt.)
- What you gonna do when the Superstar comes down on you?