Bikini Jones and the Temple of Eros
2010 television film directed by Fred Olen Ray
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Evilla Cruella: I want that idol. It's mine by right of my ancestry!
- Drago: Perhaps, but I thought you were from Hobokin.
- Evilla Cruella: Hobokin?! Well, my grandpa did settle there, but my real destiny is the empire of Moronica.
- Drago: Yes, of course. This is all very unfortunate.
- Evilla Cruella: I entrusted my spies to bring me my idol. We had it, but it slipped away. And I want it back.
- Drago: How can we help you achieve your goals, mistress?
- Evilla Cruella: I must have that idol. It alone has the location of the Temple of Eros. With it, I can acquire the Tiara of Ayesha and rule all of Moronica.
- Drago: And then you will be the supreme empress of Moronica.
- Evilla Cruella: Suits me well, don't you think?
- Drago: It does, indeed.
- Evilla Cruella: Then get me that idol! I don't care how you do it, or by what means! Just bring it back to me.
- Drago: I understand that Dr. Jones, the eminent archaeologist, has it in her possession.
- Evilla Cruella: Then you know what to do. Rally your spies in America, and bring me that idol!
- Drago: At your command. [walks out of the room]
- Evilla Cruella: [raises her clenched fist] I will have that idol, or else! [laughs wickedly with an evil smile]