Big City Greens
American animated television series
Season 1 Edit
Space Chicken [101a] Edit
- Tilly: I have seen danger. And, I love it.
- Remy: Won't your Grandma get mad 'cause we're sneaking around her room?
- Cricket: Nah. It's not a problem.
- Remy: Oh. Good.
- Cricket: Unless we get caught. She's got a sword.
- Cricket (Stretching a slingshot loaded with a chicken wearing a crash helmet): OK. SO, I just point it toward space. Right?
- Remy: Aim really, really high!
- Tilly: Tell the chicken you believe in her!
- Cricket: That's silly, and I ain't doin' it! (Whispers to chicken) I believe in you.
Steak Night [101b] Edit
- Bill: So, how do you want your steaks cooked tonight?
- Tilly: I'd like mine extra well-done.
- Grandmma: Rarer than rare. Like a diamond... of meat.
- Bill: Son, let go!
- Cricket: And ruin our family tradition? Never! You said it yourself, steaks are the heart of Steak Night!
- [The train comes closer]
- Bill: No, that's wrong! Steak night isn't about the steaks! It's about family! We can afford to buy more steaks! We can't afford to buy another Cricket!
- Tilly: I've tried.