Big Bad Beetleborgs
1990s children's superhero television series
Big Bad Beetleborgs was Saban Fox Kids show which aired from 1996 to 1998. Three typical Average kids become beetleborgs and get superpowers from a haunted Mansion.
Beetle Rock (1)Edit
- Drew: Look! There's Roland.
- Jo: Still workin' on that magic trick.
- Drew: All right, Roland. You're really gettin' the hang of magic stuff.
- Roland: The name's magic. Call me magic. Hey, you're late! The new Beetleborgs just came in an hour ago.
- Drew: Awesome! I had to pick up Jo here from the little leagues.
- Jo: Oh and don't forget to mention, We creamed them. Thanks to my supersonic spin ball.
- Roland: Modest. Isn't she?
- Drew: Um, Is Heather workin' today by any chance?
- Roland: Yeah.
- Jo: [Singing] Drew and Heather sittin' in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G.
- Roland: Kissin' Heather? In his dreams. [Jo laughs]
- Drew: You guys are so lame.
- Jo: That's it. I've had it. I'm outta here.
- Jo: Flowers for Flabber. [smells flowers] Do you think he knows today's our anniversary?
- Roland: One year since we got around the pipe organ.
- Jo: One year since we became Beetleborgs.
- Fangula: Who died and made him boss?
- Flabber: I'm the captain. And the captain's always in charge. [Wolfgang growls] Did you say I had CUTE KNEES?
- Fangula: No. He said...
- Other Monsters: MUTINY!!
- Fangula: [in Elvis voice] Flabber has left the building
- Jo: How could you?
- Monsters: [in Conga Line] Flabber's in the organ! Flabber's in the organ! Flabber's in the organ! Flabber's in the organ...
- Drew: Flabber, are you in there?
- Flabber: Yes!
- Jo: Are you O.K.?
- Flabber: O.K.? I'm in jail! I'm depending on you guys to set me free.
- Roland: Don't worry, Flabber. We'll get you out of there. But how?
- Flabber: All you've gotta do is play the right three notes. [Drew plays four notes] That was four notes.
- Drew: Sorry
- Flabber: That's O.K., Drew. I'm over it.
- Jo: O.K. I count 122 keys, 3 possible notes.
- Flabber: Well, That's only 1,771,440 possible combinations.
- Drew: Wow! We're going to need a computer.
- Flabber: Now you're thinkin' I can tell you how to set it up and play every combination of notes.
- Roland: My mom's laptop! [snaps fingers and runs out of the mansion with his super speed]
Metallix Rising (4)Edit
- Bunny Bodell: Are we rolling?
- Cameraman: Rolling.
- Bunny: This is Bunny Bodell, Channel 17, broadcasting live from Charterville Prison. As we speak, the inmates are escaping. There goes one now. It seems they have been released by a threatening individual with horns on his head wearing a red costume. [more guys escape]] Excuse me, fellas, Can I get an interview? Any comments? [guys knock Bodell to the ground and gets back up after they leave] You saw it first. A stampeding herd of escaping convicts. Exclusively yours, this is Bunny Bodell. Now, back to the studio. Cut, cut, cut!
- Drew: [as Art returns] You're back.
- Art: Oh, you bet I'm back. And I'm ready to start drawing circles around that brother of mine. You'll have all new armor, super everything, better than before. [all cheer] It'll be those Crustaceans don't stand a chance!
- Flabber: Well, it looks like the Beetleborgs are BACK IN ACTION!
- Art: Not just the Beetleborgs, Beetleborgs METALLIX!
- Flabber: Awesome! Metallix?!