Beyond the Time Barrier
1960 film by Edgar George Ulmer
- You are from a nation of speaking people. How glorious that must be! Our society is less fortunate.
- I fear our future is done, Captain. We have returned to the cave where men first lived on earth. We have returned to our birthplace to die.
- Princess Trirene: Major, I must tell you the truth, understandably not an easy thing for me to do. Everything they say about us is true. We are sick and dying. You can imagine with the envy I look upon you, Kruse, Dr. Bourman. I myself am in the first stages of mutation.
- Secretary Lloyd Patterson: Gentlemen, we've got a lot to think about.
- Maj. William Allison: I don't understand.
- The Supreme: There will be time for understanding if you are co-operative.
- Maj. William Allison: Sterile?
- Dr. Bourman: Yes, they are a dying race. There hasn't been a new birth on this citadel in the last twenty years.
- Capt. Markova: That's where you fit into the plan, Allison. Make no mistake about it.
- Capt. Markova: Well, Trirene's found herself a big, good-looking playmate and a fiery one too!
- Gen. Karl Kruse: Mr. Allison, this is ex-captain Markova.
- Maj. William Allison: I don't know that I like what you have on your mind, Captain.
- Capt. Markova: Maybe when you find out what she has on hers, you'll like that better.
- Trapped! ... in the incredible cosmic world that moves 100 years beyond time!
- The Science Fiction Shocker That is a Nightmare of Reality!
- A Spectacle of the World of Tomorrow! Fantastic Sights to Stagger the Imagination!
- Adam and Eve of the year 2024! Only they could repopulate the world!
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|