Beverly Hills Chihuahua
Beverly Hills Chihuahua is a 2008 comedy film by Walt Disney Pictures. It is directed by Raja Gosnell and released on October 3, 2008. The plot centers around a Chihuahua, Chloe, who gets dognapped in Mexico and has to escape from an evil Doberman, El Diablo, with help from a lonely German Shepherd, Delgado, and a hyperactive male Chihuahua, Papí, who has a desperate crush on her.
- [when asked where she's from] I'm from Beverly Hills.
- [El Deablo is closing in on her] Say it, don't SPRAY it!
- [on being a Chihuahua] Tiny, but mighty.
- [when on top of El Deablo] You owe me a Chasmere SWEATER!
- What? We're MexiCAN, not MexiCAN'T!
- [upon realizing Chloe is missing] Hold your tacos!
- You don't like my SMILE?!
Group of ChihuahuasEdit
- No mas! ["mas" means "more" in Spanish]
- Chloe: I lost my bootie!
- Delgado: Your *what*?
- Chloe: My bootie! [runs back for it]
- Delgado: Leave it!
- Chloe: Leave it?
- Delgado: [closes in on her] Leave it! [snatches Chloe up and runs]
- Manuel: I never had my teeth brushed before, it's [grins] minty!
- Chloe: I don't belong here. I'm an heiress.
- Manuel: A hairless?
- Chloe: No, an *heiress*!
- Manolo Cardona as Sam
- Maury Sterling as Rafferty
- Jamie Lee Curtis as Aunt Viv
- José María Yazpik as Vasquez
- Jesús Ochoa as Officer Ramirez
- Piper Perabo as Rachel Ashe Lynn