Göran Bror 'Benny' Andersson (born 16 December 1946) is a Swedish composer, songwriter, and keyboardist who is known for being one of the former members of ABBA and composing "Chess", "Kristina från Duvemåla", "Mamma Mia!,"
- I don't get it... did we look like transvestites or something?
- Regarding: Drag queens often performing ABBA songs
- ABBA documentary, "Super Troupers: 30 Years of ABBA"
- I'd hate the sound of thirty thousand people booing.
- After being asked if he ever gets stage fright
- Interview during the 1977 Australian tour, included in "ABBA The Movie"