Bela Lugosi Meets a Brooklyn Gorilla
1952 film by William Beaudine
- Directed by William Beaudine. Written by Tim Ryan.
Brooklyn Chumps Become Island Monkeys In a Jungle Full of Laffs! (taglines)
- Dr. Zabor: And you better get some laughs this time, or you'll be collecting unemployment insurance.
- Sammy Petrillo: This looks like Death not only took a holiday, but he got a hangover from taking it.
- Duke Mitchell: Don't mind my friend. He has a one-syllable brain.
- Duke Mitchell: You know, someday I'm gonna let you fry in your own grease!
- Sammy Petrillo: Could you make it chicken fat, maybe?
- A horror film that will stiffen you with laughter!
- Brooklyn Chumps Become Island Monkeys In a Jungle Full of Laffs!
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|