Before I Hang
1940 film by Nick Grinde
DOOMED TO KILL...BY THE MURDERER'S BLOOD IN HIS VEINS! (taglines)
Dr. John GarthEdit
- Someday, somehow, medical science will find a way to end the needless, ghastly suffering caused by the ravages of age!
- There's a curtain, a wall I can't get through.
- Victor Sondini: You know, it's not so easy to say the end is coming - the fire is burned out!
- Capt. McGraw: Dr. Garth, whatever he is, is the first man I've ever met who was polite to me and still made the chills run up and down my spine!
- Dr. John Garth: And when my body is brought back from the autopsy room, apply the tests that i've outlined to you.
- Dr. Ralph Howard: But...
- Dr. John Garth: ...and you must forget that we've worked together, that we are friends. You must go on! Learn what you can from the study of my heart, my brain, and my blood!
- Dr. John Garth: Well, you want to go on living, don't you?
- Victor Sondini: Why, I've had a very full life, I... After all, man's span of life is only supposed to be threescore and ten.
- Dr. John Garth: Who made that rule? George, your old age is a disease, and I can cure it!
- Beware! When Karloff stops the clock, your hour has come!
- DOOMED TO KILL...BY THE MURDERER'S BLOOD IN HIS VEINS!
- Chill-filled tale of a monster!
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|