2006 film by Jay Chandrasekhar
Bring on the beer. They've got the nuts. taglines
- We're the party brigade and we're here to play some drinking games
- Real funny deutsch bag
- Looks like we got the Brits in round 1. We already kicked their asses in WWII. Cheer-i-o, let's do it again!
- Let's go get sour on some krauts!
- It's fwustwating, it's fwustwating.
- Let's light this Kraut-candle.
- Get bent, Umlaut
- You go. I'm never leaving this place!
- He's got the eye of the Jew!
- Wolfgang Von Wolfhaus: I start to feel all cooped up in these U-boats, I had a bad experience once.
- Great Gam Gam: I always sleep better with a little sausage in me.
- Barry Badrinath: Hey Todd, about the old girlfriend, can we bury the hatchet, buddy?
- Todd Wolfhouse: I don't know.
- Barry Badrinath: I mean it was a one night stand, right? I mean she wasn't even that good looking. A real dead fish, right? She just laid there and took it like a plastic fuck doll.
- Todd Wolfhouse: I happened to have MARRIED that plastic fuck doll!!!
- Barry Badrinath: was in Thailand, playing Ping-Pong in Ding Dang. I was in a real high-stakes game in some opium den. Turned out the guys I was playing aren't the kind of guys who like to lose. After I beat them... they beat me. Worked me over pretty good..... Aaaand this is hard to say... but they held me down... and they shoved a ping pong paddle up my ass. It's never been the same. I'm damaged goods.
- Charlie "Fink" Finklestein: Ah geeze Barry! I don't know what I'd do if someone shoved a paddle-handle up my ass!
- Barry Badrinath: It wasn't the handle! I've been shitting pancakes ever since!
- Great Gam Gam: You and I are not so different Mr. Badrinath. I've had all kinds of things shoved up my ass. But you know what I did? I got over it!
- Pim Scutney: You're all fur-coat and no trousers you are!
- Fink: I'm sorry, one more time.
- Rog Gobshire: Shove off! We're gon' put the skittahs in your allan wickahs you plonker!!
- Barry Badrinath: (looks at Fink and gestures to Rog) Do you know what he's saying?
- Barry Badrinath: [after smashing beer mug with the ping pong ball] What do you think about that, fuckhead?
- Hammacher: [Takes a bite of glass from the same broken mug] What do you think about that, headfuck??
- Barry Badrinath: It's $10 for a BJ, $12 for an HJ, $15 for a ZJ...
- Phil "Landfill" Krundel: What's a ZJ?
- Barry Badrinath: If you have to ask, you can't afford it.
- Steve "Fink" Finklestein: I've got $4.
- Bring on the beer. They've got the nuts.
- Comedy on tap
- From the comic geniuses who brought you the phenomenon "Super Troopers".
- Brewed in 2006
- Prepare for the ultimate chug of war.
- I sleep better with a little sausage in me
- Paul Soter (Jan Wolfhaus)
- Erik Stolhanske (Todd Wolfhaus)
- Jay Chandrasekhar (Barry Badrinath)
- Kevin Heffernan (Phil "Landfill" Krundle/Gil "Landfill" Krundle)
- Steve Lemme (Charlie "Fink" Finklestein)
- Jürgen Prochnow (Baron Wolfgang von Wolfhausen)
- Will Forte (Otto)
- Eric Christian Olsen (Gunter)
- Ralf Moeller (Hammacher)
- Gunter Schlierkamp (Schlemmer)
- Nat Faxon (Rolf)
- Mo'Nique (Cherry)
- Donald Sutherland (Johann Von Wolfhausen)
- Cloris Leachman (Great Gam Gam)
- Blanchard Ryan (Krista Krundle)
- Philippe Brenninkmeyer (Herr Referee)
- Candace Smith (Naomi)
- Willie Nelson (Willie Nelson)